Amateur Massages

Well, when someone puts in their ad in all capital letters 'Underwear must stay on at all times', basically implying yelling it...even if I want just a straight massage, I will find somewhere else to go. The ad does not sell her very well.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

What I find surprising is that she says where she works, what she does and how much money she owes. That's a lot of personal info that could identify her. Even though she makes it clear there's nothing sexual available, it's still unusual.

Thanks for your comments guys. I was thinking about trying it out anyways, just to see, but I don't like the idea of me having to send my picture.

Maybe I'll just move on. If I do end up going, I will let you guys know how it went.

Thanks

Hi Pegsheg22,

Did you try her out? I think she's offering a bit more based on the backpages ad http://winnipeg.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/offering-relaxation-massages-with-good-conversationalist/2489645

Not sure if it's the same one, sounds familiar just escalated a bit on what she's willing to offer.

Certainly more than in a previous thread https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=210337

Guest s*r***a**9

I've emailed with her back and forth a couple times. She said her roommate left suddenly and now she's stuck trying to come up with a bunch of $$ for rent in a short time.

Every couple days she keeps offering more. First it was massage only. Then it was a more happy massage. Now its a more happy massage with a higher visual aspect to the proceedings.

I might have to set up an appointment - if I can ever get away from work!

It just does not make sense

How is sending your pic alleviate safety concerns for her?

That makes me think I would just move on too one of the many other options

I would be a little worried about sending a picture too. However the recent ad does seem very arousing. I hope someone TOFT and we know more if she is legit or not. It would be interesting to get a massage from an amateur 28 years old who is apparently attractive.

Edited by WpgBoy2015
Spelling mistake

Guest s*r***a**9

Google pics and find one that kinda looks like you.

I learned this talent from many BP ads!

Sorry if it seems I am 'crepping' in on these threads, but oddly enough, I have seen her ad a number of times, and always find it confusing..... first line says she is a professional.. last line says she is not.....(in most of the ads I have seen of hers...mostly on CL) and asking for pictures, but including (or offering) one of her.... just weird, and no, doesn't take care of *any* safety issues really...

I can't find the conversation I had at one point with who I am sure is this chick.... but yeah.... strange....

• Like 1

When she first started advertising, she claimed to be a supervisory employee at Health Sciences Centre who needed extra money to pay off her student loans, and she used to post the exact amount she allegedly owed (5 figures). She said it was for a massage only with no extras at all.

Her ads have gradually evolved to where they are now. I highly doubt any prospective clients are going to send her a legit photo of themselves; besides, how would that protect her?

As John Lennon sang, "Strange things, indeed!"

Sorry if it seems I am 'crepping' in on these threads, but oddly enough, I have seen her ad a number of times, and always find it confusing..... first line says she is a professional.. last line says she is not.....(in most of the ads I have seen of hers...mostly on CL) and asking for pictures, but including (or offering) one of her.... just weird, and no, doesn't take care of *any* safety issues really...

I can't find the conversation I had at one point with who I am sure is this chick.... but yeah.... strange....

Maybe she needs a good mentor.

Guest Hemsky

She is legit. But her mental stability is extremly questionable. I went a few months back, when she just gave somewhat legit massages. I left and was very glad that i did. Wont ever return.

She is legit. But her mental stability is extremly questionable. I went a few months back, when she just gave somewhat legit massages. I left and was very glad that i did. Wont ever return.

So many very specific things that don't make her seem legit. I asked her some questions through her BP ad and it's so weird that she's specific about where her day job is and her name. It's like she's not all together there or it's a very elaborate scam.

Guest Hemsky
It's like she's not all together there.

That is a correct statement. Proceed with extreme caution.

For some reason her adds seem to lure us in even though there is so much that just seems so not right about it.

I definitely will not be trying her out as it just seems like a risk

Seen her quite a few times. Decent looking. Very skinny. Six feet tall. Excellent hygiene. Terrible massage skills. Clean but empty big apartment. Mentally, she is a complete basket case. She is not threatening nor harmful, but she has issues. She talks the entire session about very weird things. She is currently in trouble with the law for large fraud charges. I repeat simply for her rack and the extras. You may or may not get the same extras. I'm about her age, and she likes me a bit more than she should. She is recently engaged and recently pregnant. She has huge natural big guns on her. She has a skinny body but great skin. Very long and skinny. She is a marathon runner. Not much good for me to discuss extras, as I may be an exception. I do not get full service, but everything but. She is now back to work part time. She is extremely well educated, but has mental issues. I feel very safe there. She does not know my real name, my cel number, etc. She is one unique girl. I first saw her in Dec 2014. She is a compulsive liar, but I still enjoy our conversations. No need to pm me. You may or may not get the same extras treatment. You will be safe at her place, but may or may not get what you are hoping for.