Hockey fans, come on in!

I may have to cheer for the Habs tonight to beat the Wings even though its against my principles as a Bruins fan. After the Bruins loss to the Caps last night they need all the help they can get. I feel like I'm gagging when I say this but "Go Habs Go".

Habs win, Carey Price is the new owner of the Montreal Franchise record of the most wins in the regular season with 43, he held the previous record of 42 with Jacques Plante and Ken Dryden some pretty impressive company.

Other big games tonight Ottawa beats the Rangers while Boston looses against Florida in making the final playoff spots to be decided on the last night. Looking good for Ottawa what a turn around in the last third of the season.

A plug for the two PEI coaches Ottawa's Dave Cameron and Florida's Gerard Gallant both coaches have their teams playing great hockey.

• Like 1

Yes, Sens win and its going down to very last game of season.

Congrats to Carey Price and Montreal; hope Max is OK.

Boo boo to the Ottawa Citizen newspaper; they published a team picture of the Sens today but both left and right sides cut off so no Anderson, Lehner, Neil, Phillips (and others). Citizen said to go to their web site for the whole picture. How classless is that.

• Like 1

One more win for the Habs tonight! One game left to go in the regular season and it's against Toronto!!

Predictions? :)

Toronto win! [emoji14] .... Haha I'm teasing... That would never happen...

Toronto win! [emoji14] .... Haha I'm teasing... That would never happen...

Actually it has in the past

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Was in a pawn shop in Saskatoon earlier this week , they had a 1963 maple leafs Stanley Cup ring for sale , best offer above 10K . It wasn't personalized at all so my belief is that it belonged to front office person or maybe a scout .

It certainly is good to see 5 Canadian teams in the playoffs...

• Like 1

It is great to see 5 Canadian Teams in the playoffs, with two of the hottest goalies playing against each other in the Montreal - Ottawa series I see low scoring games with the Habs winning in six of course, Go Habs Go.

The other Canadian teams I am cheering for to advance are Calgary and Winnipeg.

• Like 1

It's unfortunate that Ottawa and Montreal meet in the 1st round but that's life....your right Magician goal tending will certainly be the key in this series...As a Leaf Fan I am not sure I can pick between Montreal and Ottawa in regards to who I would like to see win.....

I have my Habs Jersey all ready to go, in the past couple of years the first series has given us some of the most exciting hockey of all the playoffs, I can see this happening again this year, my remote will get a workout for sure.

• Like 1

No playoffs for me this year. The Bruins just couldn't get it done when they had to. It would be good to see Ottawa upset the Habs but that won't be easy. I feel a lot like a Leaf fan when I say this.... "wait until next year". Lol

• Like 1

No playoffs for me this year. The Bruins just couldn't get it done when they had to. It would be good to see Ottawa upset the Habs but that won't be easy. I feel a lot like a Leaf fan when I say this.... "wait until next year". Lol

Being like a Leafs fan will be good for you... helps build character... teaches you to be tolerant of feedback from others... reminds you that there is always hope in the future.... teaches you how to deal with disappointment.... lololol... you will be a better person because of this experience :)

• Like 1

Being like a Leafs fan will be good for you... helps build character... teaches you to be tolerant of feedback from others... reminds you that there is always hope in the future.... teaches you how to deal with disappointment.... lololol... you will be a better person because of this experience :)

I never thought of it that way but you raise some good points that this will make me a better person in the long run.Hopefully it will be a quick lesson & not drag on for many seasons... lol. Although I tease the Leaf fans it must be very frustrating to be one after what they went through this year.

It will be interesting to see what players stay with the leafs after them cleaning house today with firing the GM and all the coaches.

As a Habs fan I hope Buffalo get Mc David.