Hockey fans, come on in!

Time to put the rally caps on, but don't see it happening for the sens... Will win next game but lose the following ;)

Although I would love to see the HABS win in 4 (and the probabilities are excellent), your scenario sounds good

- only because - it would be a huge win at home :)

• Like 1

No it means Leaf fans hit the golf course early because they are never in the playoffs.

Well I am a life long Leafs fan who does not play golf... so there goes that logic... but then again I am also a life long Leafs Fan that does will not feel the need to take a poke at other fans when their team exits the playoffs... instead I will choose to focus on watching and supporting the teams that are still playing... hey but that's just me.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the Sens are unlikely to now advance, but I am heartened by the promise that this team is showing for the future.

• Like 1

Time to put the rally caps on, but don't see it happening for the sens... Will win next game but lose the following ;)

Never say never... miracles could happen in the play-offs. ;)

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

Luckyme has it right. Miracles can happen. My fearless prediction is the Sens sweep the next four games.

Luckyme has it right. Miracles can happen. My fearless prediction is the Sens sweep the next four games.

Well it certainly could happen but the odds are strongly against the Sens... that said I think it would be good even for the Habs to have the Sens win a couple of games.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As a Habs fan I have seen this happen when we were down 3-0 to the Bruins,

Yes it is possible confidence builds with each win, hands on the hockey stick get tighter on the other team trying hard to win the fourth game so I am hoping Montreal wins in four I respect the Ottawa team enough to think this a little.

• Like 3

I'm all set. Jersey is on. I have mixed feelings tonight. If the Habs don't win it will give me more games to pile up points in my hockey pool, but that being said, Go Habs.

• Like 2

Hockey... what hockey? Hockey season ended 2weeks ago. Or as former NFL coach Jim Mora says "PLAYOFFS!"

Good luck to all the fans that still have teams playing!

Signed,

Bruins fan

• Like 2

Congrats to the Sens on winning tonight, our top scorers have to show up on Friday night they have being pretty quiet so far.

• Like 5

Congrats to the Sens on winning tonight, our top scorers have to show up on Friday night they have being pretty quiet so far.

It's been mainly the guys on the 3rd and 4th lines doing the scoring... The top lines will have to eventually.

But that will happen sooner or later.

• Like 3

Well, it looks like miracles are starting to happen! :D

That said, it was a nail-biting last 11 minutes!

One down, three to go!

• Like 3

I cannot tell a lie. I may be personally responsible for the Canadiens losing the other night. As is normal practice I had my Habs jersey laid out and I put it on right at game time. We were behind 1-0 after the second period but I was confident. However between the second and third periods I went to my very dirty farmhouse clay basement to get something and being very protective of my jersey, I took it off.

At the end of the game I noticed that it was still on the chair because I forgot to put it back on for the third period. I apologize to all Habs fans. That mistake will not happen tonight. :)

• Like 5

Game day.... Do or die for the habs, er .... Sens ;) Iol

I have a good feeling golf season will be officially starting tonight in Ottawa ;)

Hopefully, the weather gets nicer soon!

GO HABS GO!

• Like 4

I am off to get my snacks for the big game tonight, my lucky Jersey is out ready to be put on, tonight's the game where the Habs will play the best game of the playoffs to knock of the Sens. Go Habs Go

• Like 2

I have a good feeling golf season will be officially starting tonight in Ottawa ;)

Hopefully, the weather gets nicer soon!

Nah... the weather is still too chilly for golf. They'll stick around and play a few more hockey games. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 3

Nah... the weather is still too chilly for golf. They'll stick around and play a few more hockey games. :icon_biggrin:

You were right, Luckyme!

Wow, what a great game played by the Sens tonight! Hats off to Anderson, too!

We got our butts royally kicked lol

• Like 2

Lost respect for Prust spearing Anderson at what? 2.50 minutes left in the game, what a genuine asshole, that's not how to play the game. Keep it going Senators!

Lost respect for Prust spearing Anderson at what? 2.50 minutes left in the game, what a genuine asshole, that's not how to play the game. Keep it going Senators!

If you watched the game, the replay(s) and listened to the commentaries, you will see that Anderson was the first to spear Prust.

Although I believe that no goaltender should be touched, pushed, speared or harmed, etc. when one looks for trouble, he will most likely find it (especially when emotions are running way high).

I'm glad no one got injured though.

The replay showed Prust in the blue paint of the goal crease he is fair game to get a whack behind the legs it was not a spear but when a player turns around and spears the goalie that's intentional that is why Ottawa went on the power play poor judgment on Prust and nice to see Ottawa bury the fifth goal was like up yours Montreal we will beat you in the score sheet.

The commentary on Sportsnet is the worst either play by play or pre and post games.

• Like 2

You were right, Luckyme!

Wow, what a great game played by the Sens tonight! Hats off to Anderson, too!

We got our butts royally kicked lol

The Sens played great, Anderson was superb and they had a bit of luck on their side too..:wink:

• Like 4