Business as Usual in the Sex Trade

What a joke this bill is. A completely unnecessary waste of paper.

• Like 1

Just like Stephen Harper and his entire caucus, this is a complete farce! This bill is a complete waste of time and resources.

Not arguing *for* the bill in any shape or form, but this kind of obviously biased article doesn't help the situation, in my opinion. It's kinda like "calling out" those jurisdictions, isn't it? I'd rather see a more evidence based and (at least superficially) balanced approach. For instance, I wonder if the number of human trafficking arrests has gone up or stayed the same since St. Harper's benevolent protectionism went into effect? How much money has been spent on exit strategy programs? What has been the effect on sexual assault and violence towards sex workers?

Saying we don't like the new rules is obvious. Saying nobody is enforcing them just draws the ire and pressure of those they are accountable to. That can't be good.

• Like 2

A very pollyanna view. Anyone who says it's business as usual needs to change their rose coloured glasses.

Peace

MG

I agree it is not business as usual but it is also not the end of the world... play safe... do your research... and enjoy the industry.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk