Guest s******ecan****
The herpers thing is a lame excuse for requesting bbbjs, tho, imo. Herpes is used as an example, but is one of a dozen stds/infections possible. Herpes and HIV are often used as reasons why bbbjs are ok, because either it is possible to get herpes with a condom or because the risk level is very low for HIV via bbbj.

I certainly wouldn't want to give anyone the impression I was citing herpes as an excuse to request bbbj! Not sure how you got that from my post. I was pointing out that even with condoms there are STD/STI risks in sexual activity. In the portion of MN04's post that I quoted he states that after a CBJ;

"....I never ever wake up wondering if the guy three dudes ago had something......"

This implies that he feels a CBJ is 100% safe which of course it is not.

I certainly wouldn't want to give anyone the impression I was citing herpes as an excuse to request bbbj! Not sure how you got that from my post. I was pointing out that even with condoms there are STD/STI risks in sexual activity. In the portion of MN04's post that I quoted he states that after a CBJ;

"....I never ever wake up wondering if the guy three dudes ago had something......"

This implies that he feels a CBJ is 100% safe which of course it is not.

Not from your posts, sorry, but I have heard it posted about many many times on different boards by sps and clients alike. To me, it is not enough of a reason to justify known risk activities. I must say that Herpes seems to be the big bugaboo lol. (actually, if you saw a high track sp in downtown van, one of those $500 fs (non gfe) types, chances are VERY good she would lay a towel between you both to avoid skin to skin contact.)

Regardless of some potential risks, cbjs are far safer than bbbjs across the board, and for a variety of infections. You can be safe and fun, but something like a bbbj will absolutely take the safe out of the equation. AFter that, you are simply lucky.

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/abstract/296/8/964‏

as you can see by the link posted above - when you combine herpes type 1 (more often oral) and herpes type 2 (traditionally genital the infection rate increase toward the 80 % side. BBBJ means both are in play, since we know there can be cross contamination.

Finally, the shedding of virus responsible for transmission through skin is more likely to occur during fs (and you are right there is still a risk of transmission when covered). the whole skin contact thing is much different during a bj and so the risk is greater with fs than we realize and the difference between cbj and bbbj is also significant. Many with herpes have the virus but never express it in the form of cold sores (oral or genital). Again there are slightly different risks between giver and receiver on either of these issues.

It seems hard to make any argument that bbbj is not a whole lot riskier than a cbj. A CBJ is almost risk free.

I respect members? responses to this thread but there is enough published scientific, empirical literature on this topic that really, debating it seems unnecessary. I?ve never really understood why debates of this nature take place on this or other boards.

I"m not bashing any sp that does bbbj and i'm not suporting it.

i know alot of sp's do it ( alot of girls in the mps )

It's a very debatable issue depending on the girl. Like for instance I'm not mentioning names but i used to work with a girl that left ******** and she told me that alot the majority of those girls ( I'm not saying all but most) do bbbj and a few even do bbbf. before i wouldn't even talk to guy if he ask if i do that i would hang up. but as my friend stared to do it . she more or less said have to change with the times and stared doing it . as i went indie i noticed alot of guys like 50 % of them wouldn't book unless i offered that service. as well as ( hobbyists talk ) and alot i mean alot of indies do it. so i started. but i realized that not every sp does it. respectable ones anyway. as i seen so many replies to this.

I also noticed that for every 1 hobbyist that will see me b/c i offered that service 3 more would not want to see me. personally I fell much better not offer that has a " regular thing on mu menu" . I want to be known for providing great service in a classy manner not being known as the sp that 's trashy.

so all said and down . CHOOSE AT YOUR OWN RISK. i'm not going to judge any girls who do that . But I decided that i will not be offering bbbj ( I never bbbf ) I like the fact that i never once had an sti or std ( knock on wood so I don't jinx myself lol) an i wpould like to remain that way. i have told everybody who pm's me about my decision and i'm sorry if I upset anybody, but i left mp's and agencies to be my own boss and have my own values and being a new indie and still learning a hell of alot i 'm not giving up my values and self respect. i say nay on the bbbj and bbf but i'm not going to judge any man or sp who does it . i just choose not too

Guest o*****a*****r

I was "offered" BBFS on my second visit with a well known and well reviewed lady on this board :shock: I'm guessing this is how she sometimes "gets" her "regulars"?

I speculate it's more common then we believe and according to this board and a few others... the running average is around 30 percent!

Please no PM's... I won't disclose who it is as IMHO this could maybe make her more popular :sad:

Ocg

I was "offered" BBFS on my second visit with a well known and well reviewed lady on this board :shock: I'm guessing this is how she sometimes "gets" her "regulars"?

I speculate it's more common then we believe and according to this board and a few others... the running average is around 30 percent!

Please no PM's... I won't disclose who it is as IMHO this could maybe make her more popular :sad:

Ozz

While she is obviously mis-guided as to how to create a rapport and secure regulars, you keeping it to yourself is commendable as perhaps she does not do this with everyone and ruining her reputation would not be a "cool" move! Hopefully she reads this and realizes the error of her ways!

Unfortunately no matter what all of us think the reality of the situation is that there will always be a few SPs who will provide BBFS and of course we all know there will probably be a few more Hobbyiests who will ask for BBFS. This is quite impossible but from a personal perspective I wish I knew which SPs do perform BBFS (even if to a very select clientele) so that I and others like me could each make our own decision in regards to meeting with these SPs under such circumstances.

With out taking sides or or revealing your preferences or defaming any one else .... I have to agree ;)

Loki318

BBFS was never a consideration for me, never sought, never asked, wouldn't take advantage of an offer...

I was on the fence about BBBJ. CBJ is fine with me. So far in my view, if the SP is respectable and doesn?t seem to mind one way or another, I've "gone with the flow". I realize that?s an emotional decision largely driven by the "little" head even though the more informed bigger head knows better.

After reading this thread, well, let?s just say there's been a policy change.

A couple of the responses above spoke to the analogy of russian roulette. If I may, that's to selective (to the trigger puller). Perhaps a more apropos analogy would be a someone at a gas station fuelling his / her car while smoking, much more opportunity for collateral damage to everyone nearby...

I'd be interested in comments regarding DATY (trust me, there's a "small" part of me that doesn?t want to hear the answer to this...).

In the heat of the moment I too have been offered a BBBJ but I have always resisted the urge to go with the flow so to speak. As a married man I just don't want to take the risk. If I was single, then perhaps it would be another story.

About daty....I do and I don't depending on my mood and the girl that I'm with.....but I'm always so nervous afterwards. I just love it! The temptation is too great. I've read about using a condom for that kind of thing and I'm wondering about the thoughts of others on that. The way that it would work would be to take an unlubricated condom and cut it in half and use it as a "dental dam" so to speak.

Any opinions on that?

I always play safe

Any opinions on that?

I always play safe

Many opinion's on that subject and other subjects reference the 2 issues at hand. But I thought we were talking more on the lines of BBFS.

There is so many threads on DATY and BBBJ I think it has been flogged enough over time.

For those wishing to or not wishing to participate in either of those services, that is your right and at your discretion.

Your own personal preference is what you are comfortable with.

That said, when you are participating in DATY or BBBJ always go and get checked out if you feel nervous afterwards. If you hobby enough, you should be getting checked out anyways,safety is paramount for yourself and others.

I noticed while looking at one of the agency sites (I too won't name) that a couple girls offer bbbjtcws (I'm assuming ws=will swallow)

Certainly high risk, and what's the difference health/risk wise between unprotected fs and bbbjtcws?

Also I noticed some sp's offering bbbj (no cim) but will deep throat (again no names)-pretty risky for them if guy releases while being deep throated.

At least if released in mouth she can spit out, some margin of protection...but if relase is while dt, no protection.

My thoughts

RG

Guest W***ledi*Time
... what's the difference health/risk wise between unprotected fs and bbbjtcws? ...

A great deal. While all sexual activity carries risk, and it is up to each person to make their own decisions based on the facts, the two are nowhere near being equivalent risks.

A quick reference link:

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

With respect to HIV specifically, the U.S. Center for Disease Control states: "The risk of HIV transmission from an infected partner through oral sex is much less than the risk of HIV transmission from anal or vaginal sex."

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/oralsex.htm

The profile says male, hobbyiest...

Just seeing this thread scares the shit out of me, and pisses me right off...

How can somebody be this stupid?

I think this is an SP, asking if girls are offering BBFS.

Additional Comments:

Certainly high risk, and what's the difference health/risk wise between unprotected fs and bbbjtcws?

Also I noticed some sp's offering bbbj (no cim) but will deep throat (again no names)-pretty risky for them if guy releases while being deep throated. :shock:

At least if released in mouth she can spit out :bjs:, some margin of protection...but if relase is while dt, no protection.

My thoughts

RG

And I was getting good at it!!! But I guess you're right... No DT with me... :sad:

3 basic facts

1. Its not all about hiv - other stds can be very damaging - esp. if there are unknowing partners involved

2. Any mucosa - mucosa contact is risky for std's (including daty), if someone has brushed their teeth before - risks increase

3. One has to assume that everyone is infected. its called universal precautions and is a standard practice in medicine.

In many ways the practice, even if the sp is offering is unfair to all sps. As it generates pressure on those sps who dont want to. Whenever offered, I decline and women will often tell me that they feel it really helps business and so even if they aren't really comfortable with it - they need the business and they know someone else will and it is not as risky as other things.

receiving cim even a swallow is actually not as dangerous to the woman (unless the load is huge) as having the member in for the duration of the bj