Nikki and Friend (Reilly)

Review of Nikki and Friend (Reilly)

I went to see Nikki and Friend (Reilly) tonight at their incall location and I am glad I did! They are amazing! If you are looking for a fun time and want to have more than 1 girl treating you like a king. I would definitely give them a try.

The girls were all over me in the hour of heaven we spent together. I would not go into details but I will definitely repeat many times to come. PM if you like to know more about my experience with them. I told the girls I will be posting about them here, (because I always ask for their permission before I post about them on the internet)So If you are going to see them make sure to let them know you seen my post here. Hehe

Bluefire

Incidentally Nikki is Nicole who worked at Park Avenue some years back, then at Gentlemen's. She used to have an ad in the Herald under "Nicole and Friends" or "Reilly and Friends".

This was the Nicole who was blonde and had piercings, not the other Nicole (brunette, I believe) who also worked at Park Avenue.

I haven't seen her in a while, though I've been meaning too since she was so great at PA. I'd be interested to know how she is all these years later!

they run their ads on cl at least every 2nd day, FYI,

if youre looking for the numbers

Thanks for the info... very much appreciated!