Left very happy with Anna (Heavier East Indian lady). Make sure you make an appointment with only her. I tried 2 other ladies with no success.

• Like 1

Is there more then one Anna that works there? Getting confused two different posts by new members and different descriptions!

One report says Anna is East Indian heavier set, another report says younger 19ish Asian.....sounds like we need to get some reliable intel out there asap.

From what I was told by the owner Anna the East Indian lady does not work there any more only the small Asian Anna is currently working there.

Accuride do you mean the asian Anna or the East Indian Anna is gone..these posts have gotten very confusing esp.about this World Nail place..

I was there last week.

Asian anna is working (and I did leave happy)

East indian anna must be gone. She was not there last week.

Could someone PM me with details on this location and if leaving happy is something that always happens? I have been diehard for South Point for a couple years now, but lately, they don't even respond anymore. :(

So looking for a new "regular location"

Any personal preferences are also welcome.

I checked our website of ness and it seems it offers different kinds of massage. Which one should I book to get a HE? Should I book with just Anna or there are other people who provide the same services there too? Is it preferable to book on a weekend or a weekday for the extras as this place seems open 7 days a week. Thanks in advance.

Additional Comments:

Sorry. I meant I checked out website of world nail not ness. Thanks

• Like 1

Well after reading all the mix reviews I decided to check it out myself today.It's definitely not like South Point! But Anna is a sweet girl massage is just average I found the surrounding very noisy not relaxing at all but did leave happy. I going to stick with South Point for now.

• Like 3

Great thread. I am hoping to book a session with Anna soon but haven't been to a massage place in ages. Would anyone mind PMing me their experience with the etiquette, recommended tip amount, and which type of massage to go for? Would very much appreciate it!

Well after reading all the mix reviews I decided to check it out myself today.It's definitely not like South Point! But Anna is a sweet girl massage is just average I found the surrounding very noisy not relaxing at all but did leave happy. I going to stick with South Point for now.

What kind of massage did you book with Anna? Chinese, Swedish or Thai? It looks like they even offer legitimate massage with RMT. That will likely be without HE and will be provided by someone else?

Has anyone seen Jenny before? she seems to be the manager there,sort of like Rose does at Ness..have left happy with her before but do agree it is too noisy there and will only go back to try Anna at least once..

• Like 1

I remember asking for either a Sweedish or Thai massage ( what ever one has a lot of stretching) at a little place on Broadway, straight massage no funny stuff, but she twisted me up so bad that at one point when she had my leg over my head a farted and thought i shit my pants, I had a hard time walking when I left there.

• Like 1