Went to see her last week very good massage. Except was noisy and one the other girl kept coming into the room to borrow stuff. Which was okay but I was naked and could see she was checking things out lol but was good and left happy

• Like 1

have a booking with Anna today have wanted to see her for a while..will give a review afterwards...had hoped to see Rose at Ness but she is in Saskatoon right now

Yes Anna is still there and had a nice massage..she gives pretty good pressure for a wee thing but does not talk much..poor English doesn't help but seems nice enough and left satisfied...and yes laid au natural at the beginning

might have been another thread.
More likely in a PM that should have remained private. You need to be much more discreet when posting about activities in a legit business with signs, etc., or in a private residence. You can get people in trouble either with LE or their employer. This has been pointed out many times in the past few months.

I would love to be more open about these places, but unfortunately, that's not a good idea.

• Like 3

Especially in a place with women getting their nails done in the same building. more discretion maybe

• Like 2

can someone PM me with HE tip for Anna

Seriously if you have read the previous comments,please let's be more discreet!!

I think Sherry is Anna... and they switch names for whatever reason.

Sherry/Anna (younger girl) and Jenny (older, in a skirt) was there today.

Went to this place a week back to try out the massage specials, it's the usual massage what you can expect from any MP. I think that South point wins over this place.

I also saw Anna for the first time. Massage was ok. Anna is definately younger than Southpointe. Two different settings, two different massages, pm if you want more info between the two.

I have seen Jenny the manager there before and when I asked for a deep tissue massage she did a good deep massage..this was 1st time going there and had no idea if they offered anything else..well after the flip she did have towel over for a short while and then started rubbing close by and whispered to me all the gals will give me something extra..she does do it quite well and find her look kinda sexy in a way but have not seen her for a while..would recommend her though as she is kind of like Rose in a older sexy lady kind of way..

Edited by tsoforlife
content

I have seen Jenny the manager there before and when I asked for a deep tissue massage she did a good deep massage...................and find her look kinda sexy in a way but have not seen her for a while..would recommend her though as she is kind of like Rose in a older sexy lady kind of way..

Looks like you ignored your own advice in this earlier post in this thread:

Seriously if you have read the previous comments, please let's be more discreet!!

Everyone needs to be more circumspect when talking about legitimate businesses!

I think they are changing names to make it harder to be reviewed as they don't want to be

I don't think they monitor reviews but in conversation with them they expressed concern that people may mention them by name on the reviews

best way to make a suggestion to them about the rooms might be to tell them directly

I have not followed my own advice but I do feel we should be a lot more discreet in discussing businesses that advertise on the site that starts with K, compared to providers that advertise on BP, EC, or this forum. I think the distinction between them is not hard to see and it is not hard to see which massage providers would be less comfortable with their name and address on a forum like this.