I have not followed my own advice but I do feel we should be a lot more discreet in discussing businesses that advertise on the site that starts with K, compared to providers that advertise on BP, EC, or this forum. I think the distinction between them is not hard to see and it is not hard to see which massage providers would be less comfortable with their name and address on a forum like this.
That's exactly my point. While discretion may appear to be somewhat contrary to the purpose of the boards, it is unfortunately necessary when discussing possible extras at businesses that have signage, are located on busy streets and offer other services such as hair styling, manicures, etc.

Not only should we be careful what we say in public, we should also be very careful whom we share such info with via PM. I ignore requests from new members or those with very few posts. I need to be comfortable that they can be trusted.

• Like 3

That's exactly my point. While discretion may appear to be somewhat contrary to the purpose of the boards, it is unfortunately necessary when discussing possible extras at businesses that have signage, are located on busy streets and offer other services such as hair styling, manicures, etc.

Not only should we be careful what we say in public, we should also be very careful whom we share such info with via PM. I ignore requests from new members or those with very few posts. I need to be comfortable that they can be trusted.

Though I do completely understand what you are saying and where you are coming from, I do also see the so called "other side of the coin".

Take myself for example, yes this would be considered only my 11th post and I have been here since 2012, does that make a person less trusted? possibly. Maybe I am considered just the run-of-the-mill "lurker", so be it.

However what I dont think some people realize, and Im not signaling you out here, nor am I naming names, is that again, using myself as an example, I have not needed to post many posts as the boards have always been VERY informative and given me all the necessary info I have needed.

That is in turn why it is harder for guys, like myself, to get PM's from the veteran members, and it is hard for us.

Again I appreciate where you are coming from, as one can never be too careful.

Also, for the vets out there, with the numerous posts, the guys like myself do appreciate all the effort and info you provide, I know it makes my life and hobby partaking both easier and safer

• Like 8

I am on the other side of the coin here <grin>.. and have many 'new' users here (or 'lurkers, I suppose you could call them hehe)...asking me to describe myself, and as I find it best to get from the proverbial horses mouth hehe I have sometimes directed them to feel free to ask others who have had the pleasure of being under my pawz <wink> what their thoughts were about their sessions/massages.... and, I do understand some of the vets aren't comfortable with people asking/pestering... but it does help.. and, due to it being in PMs.. information on a provider is kept private... has to be some sort of happy medium.. I would think......

*and, to those of you who are kind enough to enlighten users who do contact you about me.... I thank you :) and appreciate all the kind words I keep hearing back ;)

Guest Ne**6*

This is the difficulty of partaking in the lifestyle. However, while I value reading others insights I have always found they are no substitute for my own research through trail and error. The more experience one gets the less time he is interested in spending on questionable providers as there usually are key indicators right away that most can pick up on.

Looks like young Anna has left unfortunately....grrrrrr!

Went for a massage asuming she was there, but she wasn't and the new girl said she quit. I Did see the new girl and had an ok massage. Maybe i won't post any name. If someone needs to know you can PM me.

• Like 2

I also would appreciate any info on how to contact Anna the sweet, petite, young woman from Beijing. I had the pleasure of seeing her once at World and thoroughly enjoyed the session.

I think everybody misses Anna.... Most asian providers are older and she was the only younger one. Hopefully she went indy and didn't retire!

Went here the other day and received a great massage. Was told there are four different attendants who provide massages. PM me for more info.

• Like 3

Why is capitalcforcougar always thanking guys? She is a provider

Well I would assume she is thanking them because she appreciated or agreed with the post....

A quick review of the stats on her profile show that in the last 8 months she thanked 325 posts of which 40 were ones made by me so wait maybe she is thanking them because of their amazing blend of intellect... insight... sexiness and the compelling attractiveness of the poster (boy would she be disappointed if she met me).

I joke around about this because in all honestly it would be great if we could encourage more ladies from around the country to participate like this... to engage with members and get dialogues going on... I am not saying she is unique in this level of engagement but hey the more the merrier.

Our cougar lady in Winnipeg (note I am in Newfoundland and have never met the lady so I am not a client s*ucking up to her) regularly contributes on posts like "what colour underwear" "which do you prefer" "what are you doing threads" and has set up a "bra of the day" album on her profile... I would argue that t more ladies we have engaged like that the better.

• Like 1

Well I would assume she is thanking them because she appreciated or agreed with the post....

A quick review of the stats on her profile show that in the last 8 months she thanked 325 posts of which 40 were ones made by me so wait maybe she is thanking them because of their amazing blend of intellect... insight... sexiness and the compelling attractiveness of the poster (boy would she be disappointed if she met me).

Ice,

I am taking a chance in replying here... but have to say, my dear man.. I *have* seen you <wink> and from our interactions so far... can hardly imagine I would ever be disappointed in/with you 'Sir' ;)

As far as the thanks.. yes, I very much enjoy posting, commenting, and being 'involved' in the fun around here, but.. being a provider, I have to be very careful when I post things, as in the past, it has been construed as an attempt at 'free advertising'.. which it is not... I just enjoy the fun ;)

and, whether it is something I find funny, sarcastic (which I happen to looove), or informative (intel on other places for example..) my leaving a 'thanks' on it, is my way of telling someone that I appreciate the time it took to leave a comment, as, at times, it has been something that once I know about, can/has helped me to be able to implement it in my own practice so as to provide an even better experience for you here :)

and just for clarity... this is NOT my way of attempting free advertising ;)... word of mouth has been good enough and don't need to resort to that <grin>

<....leaps effortlessly on well-muscled thighs, deep into snowy trees.... gone. For now.......> ;)

• Like 4

Well frankly if I can't interact with the amazing ladies here then there is really no reason to frequent this site...

Attracting the male members and advertising are two totally separate things from my perspective.

• Like 2

I think he had a more limiting view on why people use the thanks then the rest of us. I am sure he sees the value of having providers give input as much as the rest of us.

Best suggestion this year was to make a private social group for wpg massage and that definately has helped us keep private things under wraps when it is nescessary.

• Like 1

Guest *a*s

Saw young Asian Anna beginning of May 2016. Blonde Asian gal there too mentioned she has 7 girls doing massage.

Anna was nice hard deep tissue but very quiet. I would like to try one of the other girls that show more energy and interest. Any suggestions?

Ty