I can actually post a review (of sorts) hehe

saw Older Anna last week.. great massage..especially my neck.. chest and thighs <grin>.... numerous comments on my body and how much she liked it.. how soft and pretty <hehe>....but alas.. no H E ... *sigh*

I asked her outright.. (I'm brave like that).. she looked shocked and said absolutely no way she does that <tee hee.. no worries, I was quiet gents>

... but during the massage I did subtly mention a few things ... (which I won't mention here.. for fear of.. well.. you know.....<ahem>...mod....<ahem>....)

but..... puuuurhaps when next I go back... ;)

Why is capitalcforcougar always thanking guys? She is a provider

I also find it sickening to see someone thanking every comment ... is a turn off. Is is a form of sneaking in advertising or what? I was told that a male that was doing that was scolded, but never saw it.

For starters.. I went and had a great massage at a well known place, with a well-known lady.. wanted to offer my two cents (or nickel I suppose now..) on my experience... what about that is advertising for myself I wonder?

I 'thank' people on here/Lyla (men and women, thank you) in all sorts of threads that I participate in/on...because I enjoyed their post.. either for the humor, the cheekiness, or the information..... relax boys.. no harm, no foul.... and as a provider.. I am seriously limited in how I can do that, so.. *sigh* I resort to 'thanks' as a means to do that...(why do I have to keep explaining this? <sheesh>

I have seen dozens of posts from other providers that were blatantly exploiting their own talents.. (comparing themselves to others... et al.....)..none of which I did, or typically do.. my actions with my clients speak for themselves, so there's no need :)

I do not need or wish to offend.. and if for some reason, you are.. well.. I cannot help that.. I am just me.. cheeky.. raw... real.. and not afraid of saying what's on my dirty little mind ..... ;)

and *this* is a thread for World Nail.. which I posted a thought on as far as my experience.. the same as anyone else here.. ;) no offence was intended but.. if it bothers you that much.. well.... puuurhaps we should just stay on topic then... if there is cause to discuss me and/or my behaviour (good, bad.. grrrreat hehe) it would be best to post in the thread about me.. and not highjacking one....(I will likely get the flack for it (or a ban...ugh)..as a provider.. when again, all I had done was post about my experience at the place this thread is about..... I believe I shall refrain from that in the future.. unfortunate, but sooo not worth the hassle.....)

<...huffing... leaps effortlessly on well-muscled thighs into thick trees..... gone...... for now....>

Edited by capitalCforcougar
*thank* you to those who understand all I am doing is appreciating in the only way I am able :)

Guest st*****ens**ors
I also find it sickening to see someone thanking every comment ... is a turn off. Is is a form of sneaking in advertising or what? I was told that a male that was doing that was scolded, but never saw it.

Really??

When I see someone thanking every post in a thread, I assume it means she (or he) is actively following and appreciating a discussion.

Capital C is a vivacious and engaging correspondent who clearly enjoys dialogue for its own sake. If you want to reduce all posting patterns to advertising I would suggest you have entirely misunderstood the nature of this site.

People at World Nail are concerned about what is stated on review sites and I understand why they are concerned after seeing what has happened with other places.

I am allowed to agree with a comment previously made in this thread. I never expected a thank you from anyone or to have anyone open the door for me or to pm me. Maybe fishing or phishing would be a better term to use than advertising by a member who is "limited" in what is allowed. Lyla does have a section for advertising which is very useful and direct advertising is allowed. Thank you.

Really??

When I see someone thanking every post in a thread, I assume it means she (or he) is actively following and appreciating a discussion.

Capital C is a vivacious and engaging correspondent who clearly enjoys dialogue for its own sake. If you want to reduce all posting patterns to advertising I would suggest you have entirely misunderstood the nature of this site.

Thank you sir... muchly

I do very much enjoy banter and chatting hehe :) although have to say I had not expected to be bashed simply for posting about an experience *I* had...in a forum for doing exactly that.....

But again.. this is a thread for WORLD NAIL.. and what I had done was post a 'review' of my massage..... and as I have had this happen before.. I think the topic should be diverted right back to the ladies at WORLD NAIL.. and not me (or some bizarre notion of 'advertising' via offering an opinion on a massage I received.....)

any discussion of 'me' should be on the page(s) actually about me so as to avoid anyone getting in trouble

I think part of what sixpack is saying is....for the regulars that go there, the ladies their have specifically asked to not review them on this board, and most of us have obliged.

Next Magic Spa of Winnipeg!!!

so what are ya trying to say there indigo2005?for a newbie you should be explaining yourself more than just "next Magic Spa".. have never had major issues going to World Nail,Jenny does a great massage but does leave room a little too often..if I call can usually get an appt. for very close to that time..so that's a positive if all of a sudden have a hankering for a massage!!

I think you've been giving a valuable hint; referring to Simi Spa, possible copycat scenario! You have the pieces, it's up to you to connect them, or not!

• Like 1

I think we should stop discussing real and well known business names in this board, as advised by some members. The same customers are involving these businesses in serious troubles. I believe some of the threads or stories between customers and SPs could be imagination of the customers. Or could be real. However, as a boomerang, any trouble those businesses could have, it will affect also the customers. Or maybe it will affect just the customers. I think it is time to become good and loyal customers for the benefit of everybody.

• Like 3

I think we should stop discussing real and well known business names in this board, as advised by some members. The same customers are involving these businesses in serious troubles. I believe some of the threads or stories between customers and SPs could be imagination of the customers. Or could be real. However, as a boomerang, any trouble those businesses could have, it will affect also the customers. Or maybe it will affect just the customers. I think it is time to become good and loyal customers for the benefit of everybody.

I agree. The Moderator should delete this thread.