Newbie with a sp question...

I think all girls are beautiful, but are there any girls out there that have "a few extra pounds" on their bones? I'm not looking for a spinner or a model type body. Any recomendations would be appreciated.

probably best to look at pictures of providers on their pages or websites.

This way you will get an accurate view of how they look and if they are appealing to you.

• Like 1

Many of us advertise this in our ads. Profiles and even tags. I would do a search on your area on the words curvy, voluptuous, bbw etc. Those words have taken on a screwed up context and can mean anything from size 12 on but at least it narrows the field for you. Good luck!

• Like 1

As the ladies replied suggest research, look at pics and their descriptions. A few extra pounds, from my experience can be someone 5ft 8 at 140 lbs to someone 5ft 120 to someone 5ft6 180 and so on. I've been called big by some small by others and everything in between, lol. Size perception in this business is not the same from one to the other.

• Like 3