Best part of massage

After 1yr of participating in the massage experience, I find there are so many stages of the massage i love! What's your favourite? The anticipation? The flip? The accidental brush? Not knowing whether there will be a happy ending or not? So many things going on in a 60 minute massage.....

• Like 1

The accidental or on purpose light brushing and the ongoing building of a relationship with the massage person. Very exciting as each visit builds more and more. Great times !

• Like 1

Isn't the accidental brushing intentional and expected to lead to happiness? Isn't this well established prior? Sorry, I'm a newbie to this and thought that it was a 'certainty'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't the accidental brushing intentional and expected to lead to happiness? Isn't this well established prior? Sorry, I'm a newbie to this and thought that it was a 'certainty'.

I should clarify, at a massage parlour it would be expected, i am talking about going to a place that normally gives massages only, but you may or may not have some "intel" that there is an chance you could get a happy ending. To me this adds a ton of unknown to your visit which adds immensely to the excitement.

Additional Comments:

I should clarify, at a massage parlour it would be expected, i am talking about going to a place that normally gives massages only, but you may or may not have some "intel" that there is an chance you could get a happy ending. To me this adds a ton of unknown to your visit which adds immensely to the excitement.

Additional Comments:

You are correct in your assumption in a MP but this group seems to be more interested in testing the limits of a "legit" massage establishments.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

As I'm laying there on my back and unsure of what (if anything) may happen, I accidentally on purpose slowly pull the towel off me. If she puts it back on then it was just an accident and no big deal. If she leaves it off....

Asking straight up before the massage begins could get you into trouble. As the massage progresses however, I've found some attendants get into it and are willing to "lend an extra hand".

Being casual, polite and nice (not demanding and creepy) can go a long way.

Yep you said it well Spraycan, I've gone to a massage place 3 or 4 times, before we've got to second base. Forming a friendly relationship and being very polite and caring , works wonders. I've never tried this with an RMT as they have very much to lose and I'm sure they would not appreciate it as well.

Guest D***el B***e

For me the best part of the massage is when I leave with a smile, I'm dazed and confused, I mumble to myself and trip down the stairs, I look like a drunken sailor, I can't remember where I parked my truck but I'm sure it was HERE, I've lost my keys but really they're in my pocket ... That's the best part of the massage because I know it was great one!

If you are contacting a 'legit' place of business due to an ad on here, or any other for that matter, sometimes it is easier for the person you are contacting to know what it is you are after <wink> if you say something like 'my friend lyla/Craig told me about how wonderful your massages were'...rather than asking outright.. or not knowing 'how' to ask in the first place <grin>

that way... we don't have to be caught off guard or worried.... most of the time that works quite nicely :)

that way, you *both* know what is being sought out and nobody is left 'hangin ;)

• Like 1

Hi guys,

eventhough I like surprises, sometimes it's very dissappointing when you don't get what you have already expected

Guest D***el B***e
Hi guys,

eventhough I like surprises, sometimes it's very dissappointing when you don't get what you have already expected

Sorry bud, but it's a newbie mistake ... It's much better if you go in and expect nothing, then you come out feeling like a champ! Why do you have expectations in the first place? You know you're going to have fun, so why set a bar?

I would think it silly (albeit fun) to 'expect' a happy finish from a legit place... but you weren't clear as to whether you had gone to a bath house type place where that would be a definite expectation... or a massage 'clinic' where it most certainly would not... enlighten us ;)

if it would be regarded as sexual assault, how would that serve to protect the provider...? what if the person on the table, freaks out, decides they have indeed been assaulted and goes batsh1t? hehe not something I want.... hehe

and yes, light/strong *purposeful* caresses are indeed a lovely thing ;)

• Like 1

Right.

Let's just clear something up here: I am one of the ladies who works at one of these places. Sometimes we get people who walk in and ask questions like "so do you do deep tissue massage? Swedish? What type of oil do you use? What's the best way to prevent tension from forming in the hip abductors" and at no point does it cross their mind to think that this massage parlor does anything more than massage. I know of at least one fellow who comes in and doesn't take off his underwear and tips decently if he gets a good deep tissue massage.

Sometimes they come back.

Sometimes they walk in and end up on a bed.

I accidentally brush because I'd say there's a good 5-10% of our customers who are actually here for a regular massage and if blatantly asked if they're here for some extra massagin' in the down under department, will in fact decline politely! This is as boring to me as the idea is for you, I can assure you. I can gauge by your reactions if you are one of those people PRIOR to having to ask an awkward question though. If I'm gently stroking the inside of your thigh and gently whisk my fingers along your balls and ask if you liked that, I am flirting, but I am also trying to ensure that I have your consent. Although yes, it is also 1) flirting 2) a way to start warming you up from behind 3) a turn-on for me personally. Much like many of you will ask if it's okay before going for an grope, not out loud, but by gauging by gently stroking along my leg/arm and observing if I pull away or not. It's the same kind of thing.

If you don't cover up with a towel prior to the massage starting, I generally take that as a visible indication of consent and am a lot more teasing from the get-go. Cheers!

I always make sure to clarify things beforehand... if a client were to phone here.. I am fairly certain, due to my discretionary methods.. they now nothing at all of the *other* massages they could get here. If I begin to explain insurance coverage doesn't happen here, and they start stumbling on their words, I recommend coming in and speaking to me directly.. then I can gauge in person.. and am always right <wink>

I have ads on here... CL and another website, which shall remain nameless (grin> and the only people who contact me through there, I already now what they are after.... and every single bit of detail is clarified before they c*m in... always

waaaay easier/safer, I think anyway... than a 'chance' brushing of a leg or balls.... (although definitely fun for me as well... loooove balls lol) I am not one who wishes a bad/adverse reaction to anything here... too risky and not worth it ;)

I'm a rub and tug fan from way back and EB/TO back in the day was by far the go to place for that kind of service. Lots of fun and some great looking gals back then. Things could get a little carried away ;) no f/s but some times a more sensual interaction which suited me well. I miss it.

Going where there is guess work involved doesn't make sense to me...... but that's me.

Peace

MG

• Like 1