Looks like Nevadas is back open

Without mentioning specific numbers or services, can someone please confirm whether the prices are the same as they were at Nevada, higher, lower, etc.?

I sometimes have to be tight with my cash but I think it smarter to just take more than you expect than discuss rates on here. Maybe go with triple what you think it would be

And just leave with some money in your pocket hopefully

I have never been to Nevadas, but I would suggest that paying an MP girl more than an indy wouldn't make much sense, so if it were me, I would take what I would be willing to spend on an indy, pay out the room fee, and what remained would be a *reasonable* tip for the lady. With an opportunity to earn a tip for exceptional services rendered.

Expecting to get an MP girl for less than an indy is not reasonable, with the MP's hands in the pot.

My reasoning for that is that the MP girl works there for a reason, security, no hassle client providing, no incall overheads. So, $200-220 less the room fee should be reasonable for a standard session.

In my honest opinion. Not being a partaker, please correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

I have never been to Nevadas, but I would suggest that paying an MP girl more than an indy wouldn't make much sense, so if it were me, I would take what I would be willing to spend on an indy, pay out the room fee, and what remained would be a *reasonable* tip for the lady. With an opportunity to earn a tip for exceptional services rendered.

Expecting to get an MP girl for less than an indy is not reasonable, with the MP's hands in the pot.

My reasoning for that is that the MP girl works there for a reason, security, no hassle client providing, no incall overheads. So, $200-220 less the room fee should be reasonable for a standard session.

In my honest opinion. Not being a partaker, please correct me if I am wrong.

Your reasoning is very good. Depending on the program, you may want to bump a green or two.

I saw Kelly at Nevadas last fall, and I completely agree with what Wpgboy2015 said. She is very sweet and would put anyone at ease. I found her very easy to talk to and "nice girl from the neighborhood" sexy. I am getting older and it sometimes takes me a while to finish. She was very accommodating and did not complain. Afterword she told me that at least half the guys my age take longer, so it was no big deal. I was so happy with her positive attitude! Any older gents would like to spend time with her for sure. I gave her a tip because she went the extra mile for me, without trying to make me feel bad. There was some time left, so I gave her a massage, which she seemed to enjoy. I can tell you, almost every woman likes to have her feet done. As far as I could tell she left happy too. Oh, and I should mention, she has a sister who is also well reviewed. Goes by Jazzlyn. They have another sister, don't recall the name. Would be open to seeing ant of them in the future :)

• Like 1

I think if you read rubbintuggers post its fairly clear what pricing is.
Rubin only said what he believes the pricing should be for one hour, not what it actually is. His reasoning was correct for what Nevada's pricing was in the past, for one hour and also for 30 minute sessions, however, we don't yet know what Diamonds' pricing is.

I stopped by last week, but since the lady I wanted to see wasn't available I didn't get past the front. But I did take a quick glance at the room rates, it looks like they've gone up by about $10. Couldn't say for sure since it's been nearly 6 months since my last Visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamond's rates have moved up from those of the former establishment.

There is a full-time reliable manager (paid), plus other cosmetic improvements. Still, one would think that the business would be better served by growing their revenue by volume at this stage, rather than through pricing.

If they want to keep their rooms and attendants busy, we should also be encouraging management to reinstitute their monthly membership program in some form.

I stopped by last week, but since the lady I wanted to see wasn't available I didn't get past the front. But I did take a quick glance at the room rates, it looks like they've gone up by about $10. Couldn't say for sure since it's been nearly 6 months since my last Visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does an increased room rate affect the "tip" the ladies get? Is the honorarium total still the same, just a different split between house and lady? Or does the price increase make them more expensive than an indy?

I know some guys might think that an MP girl deserves the same pay as an indy for the same service given, but please take into account that the MP girl does not have any overhead except the clothes on her back. No marketing, no cell bill, no rent, towel/linen laundry, etc. She also can see more clients and see them reliably.

There is a reason ladies choose the MP life.

• Like 1

TOFTT and let us know. I think we are all curious.

Additional Comments:

TOFTT and let us know. I think we are all curious.

The honorarium fees have gone up.

My information is that both the room fees and attendant's fees/tips have increased.

It's just my opinion, but I suspect that management is trying to make their place of business more attractive for attendants to work there, thereby increasing the selection.

Rightly or wrongly, the thinking could be ..increase the supply and demand will follow..

What do others think? Will this motivate you to visit more frequently?

Does an increased room rate affect the "tip" the ladies get? Is the honorarium total still the same, just a different split between house and lady? Or does the price increase make them more expensive than an indy?

I know some guys might think that an MP girl deserves the same pay as an indy for the same service given, but please take into account that the MP girl does not have any overhead except the clothes on her back. No marketing, no cell bill, no rent, towel/linen laundry, etc. She also can see more clients and see them reliably.

There is a reason ladies choose the MP life.

I much rather pay a bit more but have some quality selection. Problem is even the low quality raise their rates to match

I hope they can have a high standard

I always quite liked the place as I found a few super ladies there over the years. The previous owner didn't treat them too well, and lots went Indy. I think just a change at the front will lift the place. I guess we need to go check it out and see.

I tried giving the number in the link a call but dosen't seem to be going through. Does anyone know if this is the right bumber?