I don't understand why people ask for this.Picture this..

I get a txt asking for a selfy right now...

Little do you know I have on miss matched pj's and hair is messy because I just woke up. Eyes tired with bags under eyes, skin still has pillow marks and I am on the way out the door to pick up what my dog left behind last night.

So do you really want real time photo???

We don't wake up looking like a movie star!

This is why we have pictures on albums, some have videos on sites,

I am not taking pics and sending them when I already have too much time being used up txt back and forth from enquires.

Same goes for feet pics, if u want to see my feet come on over. Why would I send that ? So you can use the pic for personal pleasure and not book me? I get nothing out of it!

• Like 3

Perfect answer!! A lot of guys waste SP's time with endless txtin and for what?? Now some want a selfie, what next??

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Just had a thought.

Let's reverse the situation and ask the same question. Would you as a client, who I assume values discretion, send a picture of your face to a complete stranger who may or may not end up meeting you? Be sure to send a pic. everytime you get asked to!

• Like 7

A lot of guys waste SP's time with endless txtin and for what?? Now some want a selfie, what next??

Posted via Mobile Device

You would be very surprised! lol. Thankfully my crappy monthly prepaid cell phone plan doesn't allow me to send or receive images. So I don't get those stupid crotch pics. Ignorance is bliss on both fronts!

Just had a thought.

Let's reverse the situation and ask the same question. Would you as a client, who I assume values discretion, send a picture of your face to a complete stranger who may or may not end up meeting you? Be sure to send a pic. everytime you get asked to!

Only one lady has received pics of me. One pic was because I value and trust her opinion and it was a face pic of me with a beard. I wanted her opinion...btw I'm back to being clean shaven.

The other, just me holding a muskie I caught. We talked about my fishing, had to prove I've caught a fish at least once LOL

To me, at least in the beginning of this lifestyle for me, it was scary enough providing personal verification information including my real name

But I would never send personal pictures to a lady I don't know

That said, if a gambling man, I would bet a lady sending selfies to a guy is a lot cheaper for the guy than booking a date with her...read into that what you will ;-)

A rambling

RG

Guest D***el B***e

I think it's utterly crazy to send selfies and even more so crazy to entertain the expectation of receiving them.

Guest t*x****

in re: to the question what next ....

oh I don't know ...a DNA sample , fingerprint, Skype while they ..." work " , who knows ....

Disclaimer.....I do say this with complete sarcasm, u know just in case anyone gets an idea .....

Discretion is there for both parties .... so is Respect...