Kelly On Cambridge leaving at end of month

I just saw Kelly on Friday and she told me she has to go back to China to look after her dad for a year. But she is expecting to be back.

So, if this is news to you, and you like her massages (if you've seen her this is likely), you might want to make sure you see her again before she goes.

I think she plans to work until April 28 and then she's got to start packing things up.

Normally I see her about once every 3-4 weeks but I'll be adjusting that so I get my proper fix. I'll definitely miss her.

• Like 3

Guest ****y1**2

Anyone heard anything from Kelly? She mentioned coming back in May of this year, but I've not seen or heard anything...........

I just wonder if she is ever coming back to Ottawa. I really miss her amazing massage skill.

So has anyone heard from Kelly lately? I know she's overdue to return..... I was wondering if anyone had touched base with her or if she's in a new town.

She did come back last year, around June, I guess. She wasn't in the same place but a few blocks away. I contacted her by phone and was going to go see her. But she apparently moved shortly thereafter to out of town somewhere (she told me where she was when I called her again but I didn't note it because I figured I'd still stay in touch, at least, by phone; but she got rid of her number). Email and phone doesn't work anymore so I completely lost contact with her. I'll miss her, she was good.