335 Henderson Highway

I'd be interested in finding out about this place since it's convenient for me, please PM me with details if anyone knows anything.

was wondering if Leanne still works out of 1360 Main or is she not there anymore...saw a blond lady Saturday taking out the trash by 335 Henderson and she looked pretty hot..do they rotate the ladies at Henderson or is it only a couple that work there?

I had the pleasure of meeting a couple ladies there this week. They are very nice! They make you feel at home quite easily. My time was relaxing and fun. I definitely will be making another visit.

They rotate the girls from time to time. Had a great time with Brittany the other day... So that's 3 I've tried with no misses. The receptionist is cute too...

I think they just send girls back and forth from main to here depending on how busy each place is. They are pretty close to each other. I called in and had a choice which place I wanted to go last weekend so I picked main and the girl I saw said she was at Henderson but got sent over to do my appt. first time there and had a great time. Thought it was a good massage. I plan on going back lots and maybe even today. Can't remember the girls name but she was blond prob mid 30's and pretty good looking. She liked to talk a lot which was ok but would have liked a little less so I could enjoy the massage a bit more but over all had a great time and nice ending.

Cheers

Can someone please pm the contact info for 335 Henderson and the place on Main. Do they take walkins or do you have to make an appointment? Would love some info on this.

Thanks

Can someone please pm the contact info for 335 Henderson and the place on Main. Do they take walkins or do you have to make an appointment? Would love some info on this.

Thanks

try google.com

Directly posting contact info is against the rules and no one will bother to send you a PM if you don't do some work yourself.

Happy humping

Mb

As someone who visited 1360 Main more than a few times..and shared my experiences here and through PM's..i'm wondering if Leanne is working at Henderson? I haven't seen her in way too long! Or any thoughts on any of the other attendants would be great to hear. Main was close but the new place is right down the street..on the way home.

Even though my favorite lady Leanne wasn't working today I decided to visit the new place on Henderson. I spent an hour with Dawn and had a fantastic time!! Left very happy and think next time I will ask about seeing Leanne and Dawn at the same time.

As far as I know, all the attendants but one at either location have been Caucasian - no Asians at all.

Thanks Horndog66. What is the average age group of attendants working there? Really intersted in checking this out.

heythere. Im new here. Don't really go into forums but I was googling about 335 henderson highway and this forum popped up. Soo I figure I would join and hopefully talk to someone who has lots of experience with these places. If you do and have been to 335 henderson highway can u message me and give me more information as I have never been to a place like that before.

Hey new guy. There is already a lot posted so not a need for people to private message. But why not just go enjoy the massage and try it out. Let us know if you enjoy. I bet you will

Hello,

Can someone PM me with the different endings they offer as well as the usual dollar amount?

Also, who is working at Henderson now? Any recommendations? I'm a younger guy so I prefer someone younger-ish.

and stupid question, but do you have to ask for a HE or do they always offer it here?

Hello,

Can someone PM me with the different endings they offer as well as the usual dollar amount?

Also, who is working at Henderson now? Any recommendations? I'm a younger guy so I prefer someone younger-ish.

and stupid question, but do you have to ask for a HE or do they always offer it here?

I'd be interested in more information as well. Was hoping to set up an appointment this upcoming Sunday