335 Henderson Highway

I am quite interested in visiting this place. What is the best day and time to visit? Do we have a choice in attendants or they assign who ever is available? Can we physically see the attendants when choosing or is there a book with pictures like EB? Thanks!!

• Like 1

I just called and made an appointment within the hour. and the girl that was at the desk when I got there was the one I got. I went at 11 am on a Friday. they are open 10-7 I think.

Went over the weekend to this place and had a session with Leanne.

Took a 90 min session and was well taken care of, leaving very happy and relaxed.

Also requested the vichey shower (cause why not), but was unfortunately not working upon arrival. Still, it wasn't too bad as I still got quick wash and enjoyed the hot stone massage.

finally got to see Michelle and had a fantastic massage..very strong hands and great conversation..did try the Vichy shower which I thought was pretty cool and did get nice and cleaned up...also confirmed that her sis Leanne is back so need to see her very soon as well..

I did not feel that Dawn has the massaging skills to ease out the body aches..but you will return with a HE.

Totally agree. It seems she just lacks strength and runs her hands softly. Nice personality though.

How does this place work? Do you have to ask for HE? What's the rates/tipping like? Can someone PM me please it would be greatly appreciated! :D

I'm interested in checking this place out but have no idea what to expect, or how to go about asking for more. Can someone pm me with some info? Thanks!

can someone pm the tip details

Additional Comments:

Took the plunge today. Well worth it. Called made an appointment got Dixi not bad, will repeat.

Additional Comments:

Took the plunge today, made an appointment, Dixi was on the desk when I got there had really no choice. Well worth it will repeat.

• Like 1

Really interested in paying this place a visit, but would also like some details before going. Can someone please PM me some details? Thanks!

• Like 1

Newbie here as well and would really like to try this place. Any info on tip amounts, when to leave the tip, and any general details I should know would be great. Thanks!

• Like 1

Also interested in some details. If someone could PM me with advice on tipping (how much, when to tip) and any general details, I would be a grateful newb! Thanks!!

• Like 1

Hey First Timer here,

Could somebody PM me the details on this place like Tip etc.

Also, I would very much appreciate some advice on etiquette and generally what to do.

:) :) ! ! !

Thank you very much

• Like 1

Guest *a*s

Hi All,

Please pm me services offered and tips. Want to go next week. Leanne or Christina are the best bets right?

Thanks a bunch.

Guest *a*s

Hi all,

Please PM me the details on tips and services. I would like to go next week..thanks

Guest S***tgu**9

looks like pooner training camp is passing through 335 Henderson.

Additional Comments:

on a sad side note, was just there and that sweetheart Christina is retired. Michelle also gone for awhile , Leanne also.

looks like pooner training camp is passing through 335 Henderson.

Additional Comments:

on a sad side note, was just there and that sweetheart Christina is retired. Michelle also gone for awhile , Leanne also.

That is too bad. Who are the other good girls to be seen there?

• Like 1

I've been reading this site for a few years, finally decided to start posting. I went here in July, don't remember the name of the girl I saw but had a very good massage from a nice girl in her late 30s, nice to talk to, and left very happy. There was another girl I saw on my way out that looked mid 20s, looked super cute. I will definitely be going again

• Like 1

Guest S***tgu**9

Never had massage from anyone other than Christina for the longest time, I knew Michelle from years back over 5 different locations and was looking forward to seeing Leanne soon.....so I took a shot in the dark ( no pun) and Shawna ...older, good massage , light fingernail drag was nice:)

Always looked forward to Christina's touch and "attributes "

I saw Leanne last week and even though I've seen her many times, she always amazes me with her kind nature and generous soul. In many ways, she reminds me of Riley, a girl next door that you makes you feel good when you've had a long week and need a great massage and someone to talk to and laugh about things.

If you're reading this, thanks Leanne.

J999

• Like 3

Also saw Leanne recently and definitely agree she is very sweet and knows how to get ya relaxed with her generous spirit...most parts of the massage I love but the lightness of the massage was not what I hoped for...Chinese places you get way better deep massages but the ladies are not built like Leanne's :) overall enjoyed it just wished for deeper massage..

• Like 2