335 Henderson Highway

Guest S***tgu**9

I must have misunderstood the desk girl, thought she said Leanne was gone....glad to hear she is still there, ill have to book soon....thanks for the heads up guys!!

Just wondering if someone can clarify for me who is and isn't at Henderson now? Yes I could call and ask but hoping someone can let me know so I don't sound like an idiot phoning them to ask. And Leanne in particular. Thanks in advance guys.

• Like 1

I had a session with Tanya,nice light massage. I didn't feel like talking too much and she respected that. Left 2x happy. Will repeat

• Like 2

Guest Ne**6*

Hi guys, my first post here. I recently moved from the west coast and not very familiar with what's going on here. I paid a visit to Henderson this summer. I was surprised by the very reasonable rate. My experience overall was average. I just went with whoever the attendant close and got a larger bodied black lady. Overall her massage was slightly less than average and she seemed to lose interest more as the hour passed. Her hands were also a bit rough. I was satisfied overall but am looking out for better recommendations as I do really appreciate a good quality rub.

The only place I have ever "participated" was over on Ellice ( not sure if its okay to post their name...) was not overally thrilled with the service.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take the time to PM me the rates and tips etc, that way I am not an utter bonehead walking in without the proper funds.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Hi there...been to 335 Henderson numerous times....top notch service, great gals and clean comfy rooms. I highly recommend it! Will visit next week...been a month since last visit! You certainly will leave happy!!!!

• Like 2

Guest *a*s
Hi guys, my first post here. I recently moved from the west coast and not very familiar with what's going on here. I paid a visit to Henderson this summer. I was surprised by the very reasonable rate. My experience overall was average. I just went with whoever the attendant close and got a larger bodied black lady. Overall her massage was slightly less than average and she seemed to lose interest more as the hour passed. Her hands were also a bit rough. I was satisfied overall but am looking out for better recommendations as I do really appreciate a good quality rub.

Do you remember the ebony gal's name? I would like to book with her.

Ty

Saw Joanne last weekend and what a drop dead gorgeous lady. She has a pair of rockets and I left extremely happy. I think that she only works occasionally on weekends. So sad because if she worked a regular schedule during the week she would be kept quite busy.

• Like 1

Was at henderson my first time and dawn was very beautiful and very sweet...very soft touch.I will defiantly be comming back to see her...she was great!!!

• Like 1

Went for my first time to this place and am sure glad I did, not sure what the gals name was but she had long red hair, very sensual relaxing massage and was very happy when I left, had a 45 min session cause they were getting close to closing. Never felt rushed at all, gvfm and will definitely repeat.

• Like 1

Word of advice. When you have an appt. booked it is likely a good idea to call before you leave to make sure they have you booked in.

Had an appt. to see Joanne on Saturday. Drove the 45 minutes and was told she was in session and they had no record of the appt. I made 2 days prior.

Too bad, I had heard good things about her.

No real apology either.

• Like 1

Word of advice. When you have an appt. booked it is likely a good idea to call before you leave to make sure they have you booked in.

Had an appt. to see Joanne on Saturday. Drove the 45 minutes and was told she was in session and they had no record of the appt. I made 2 days prior.

Too bad, I had heard good things about her.

No real apology either.

In my experience a day of meeting confirmation contact (phone / Text /email) would be the norm in this industry... don't think I would every leave to go to a booking unless I had that confirmation and I would expect that the majority of reputable ladies would include a requirement for that as part of their booking protocol.

That said I can certainly appreciate how much it sucks to get all dressed up and have no place to go. Hope things go better next time.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Went there today and they were in Halloween costumes ...Saw Joanne for the first time ,what a smoking hot session ...Big bolt on tits and dressed like Dracula,yummy

Wondering if an appointment is a must for Henderson. I was just thinking of just dropping by one of these days when I happen to be in the general neighbourhood on any given day.Any comments fellas ?

Highly recommend making an appointment, i just dropped in one time and they were too busy. She said they wouldn't have any one avaailable for an hour or so. Nothing like being all horned up , then told to wait a couple hours.

• Like 1

Joanne I would guess is early 30's ,Blonde and big enhanced boobs ..Nice body overall ,but I saw her dressed as Dracula so I haven't seen her without the costume yet ..;)

Any young thinner ladies working here? Younger as in 20's? I've seen leanne once I believe (she was the black lady if I remember correctly?) and she provided a great massage and I left happy. Can't seem to find anyone as good as Anna from world nail!

Having been here multiple times, they just want you to call ahead to make sure that someone (or the girl you specifically want, of which I have many) is available. I've made appointments with for 4pm at 3:45pm same day before, so just call before you go.

• Like 1

I seen dawn and she does a good massage relaxation is what I got but if something hurts like your back she is good at that too ...