335 Henderson Highway

I went yesterday, called from 7-11 parking lot and went right there, so it must be hit and miss. Saw Brittney, younger dark haired girl, curvy with great boobs, very nice relaxing massage and was grinning when I left.

Last time I went there was a younger girl with dark/red hair that was smaller that was at reception as I was walking out. Anyone know her name?

When they do surface at new site

I suggest less detail of the address be put on the open thread

• Like 1

When they do surface at new site

I suggest less detail of the address be put on the open thread

In this case, it will probably be OK to post the address. They have always included their address in their ads on CL. It's different for private residences and salons that appear legit otherwise.

In this case, it will probably be OK to post the address. They have always included their address in their ads on CL. It's different for private residences and salons that appear legit otherwise.

They will have to create a new name ...we cannot refer to it as 335 Henderson Hwy if it is on Route 90. Will be interesting..

I know I have been a long time reader of the board and not so much a poster. Have frequented the place a number of times. Got a text today from a number stating it was 335 that they have moved and this is their new number. Just curious to any others that have frequented if they have received a similar text. With recent developments all around, the weeks Grey Cup festivities attracting heightened attention to things it has my senses on alert.

They are or they're moving is what you mean

Sorry

My grammar sucks buy they're there and their is one thing that bugs me

Additional Comments:

I think that it is good to exercise extra caution this week

I got a text too. With the talk about them moving, this sounds like a legit message. It also came on the phone that I use for these kind of activities so, it's not a number I give out all the time.

• Like 1

Hi all, new to the board and to Winnipeg. Been reading this thread and wanting to try this place. I noticed that they ran an add as recently as Tuesday with the Henderson address and phone number. Tried calling yesterday, but no answer. Just tried again and still no answer. I guess that is not their number anymore? It's frustrating! I'm surprised they've been texting people though. I wouldn't want them to do that!

If anyone knows the new address for the old Henderson establishment, please pm that address to me. You don't need to review or recommend, just simply shoot me the new address. Thanks

So the ad is on BP again today. Still says 335 Henderson, but no one is answering. Any chance someone can pm me a new number? I realize I'm new, so...