What would you expect out of the rendezvous with lovely sexy Lady? Escape from the real world for a while sharing act of intimacy with the person who is all into it and cares for you? Expressing your admiration and being loved and cherished in return? Giving pleasure to your partner thrilling body and receiving even more back? Being yourself and open with someone who is engaged and understanding? You will get all of these and maybe even more with Cherry, this enigmatic Asian beauty, warm and intelligent person attributed with exceptional physique.

We met at her cozy Downtown apartment tastefully decorated with the original paintings. Cherry, leggy slender brunette, greeted me dressed in small half-transparent white blouse which encouraged imagination and left open the long lasting legs (to die for) in high heels. Her smile was beautiful. From the moment I stepped in, I felt welcomed, expected, and desirable - not in general way but particularly me. Cherry was very natural in establishing first personal connection and proceeding to the more intimate part. And then...it was passion, caress, and, yes, physical drive devoted to me completely and entirely. I have to confess (monk's habit) I forgot about the time and stated longer than expected (was compensated later of course). I never saw any hint from Cherry regarding the time passed. This break from the reality of life was really enjoyable.

Remembering this date (probably the best word to describe what it was) later, I always have the warm feeling that something really good happened to me. I believe it will happen again next time...

HER WEBSITE:

http://www.cherry6076.com/

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

One more date with Cherry... Will it meet the expectations from the good past memories?

Familiar apartment door opens after first knock. I come in and...Where is that a little bit shy Asian girl? I see stunning, confident, and unbelievably sexy Woman. She is packed in fantastic black dress emphasizing all her curves and keeping open the view of perfect natural breasts. Legs (to die for) in stiletto shoes , tasteful makeup, silky black hair waiving around her shoulders. Live version is definitely better than photos on her website. And she knows how attractive and irresistible she is. Cherry greets me with sparkling winner's smile and laughing eyes, a bit ironic and promising...

Couple compliments, first kiss - and all I can think about is to kiss and caress every inch of this perfect body. Cherry has unusual for Asian women body of Greek goddess - slender but curvy - such a pleasure to keep her in my arms. Her kissing with full body contact is amazing - passionate, deep, tasty, playful, involving tongue - one of the best kisser I have ever met.

Cherry jokes about required training for my undressing skills - she has unique and unpredictable sense of humour - and helps me with this. We are ready now to enjoy each other and proceed to the bed. I cannot miss the foreplay with perfectly shaped breasts responding by arousal of hard nipples. Her oral - slow, sensual, intense, artistic - brings me almost to the edge and keeps there. I am ready for the main part and she likes long lasting energetic play. Missionary is her favorite position, she really enjoys it. And, oh boy, you have to perform with this woman if you want to keep up to her.

After I finish (hard to postpone for a long time having so hot partner), Cherry gives me little break to calm down my breathing and smiles at me: "You know I am not done yet, right?". Brief oral to make me alive again. The second round is even better. She knows I like to keep my hands on the partner's body to feel the thrill and to give additional pleasure and she allows me to be in such a position. Performing by her, it is not a Cow Girl, she doesn't "ride" me. Cherry rather moves slowly and carefully adjusting our feelings to each other. It is great to feel every move and every desire of her responsive body from in and out.

We collapse finally together, she on top of me covered by her beautiful silky hair.

And I think that I will never try to imagine or predict our time together. I will let her be that enigmatic Asian beauty and surprise me every time - yes, I want to come back.

And, yes, I want to see her again even before I left.

I never could understand the logic and nature of these reviews / recommendations performance. Some of them are very popular and permanently gain views while others, very similar, stay in the shadow.

This girl is out of business but her recommendation continues to be viewed. And what would be the reason - attractive picture, good title, combination of both? I don't have answer to this question...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.