Next week Hali is burning. Feel the heat!!

FYI. Just in case it's not obvious to you. Announcing that you have booked with someone who is only coming for one day, kind of ruins it for some others. Not many like to be 'second', or like the thought of other men on the same day.

I get that you are just trying to help and say how wonderful she is, but she doesn't need your advertisement. And you may have just hindered who contacts her when she visits and I only assume that wasn't your intent.

If you want to reco, perhaps you should wait until after the fact.

Not trying to start a fight, but from a gal's point of view, this post doesn't help.

• Like 2

FYI. Just in case it's not obvious to you. Announcing that you have booked with someone who is only coming for one day, kind of ruins it for some others. Not many like to be 'second', or like the thought of other men on the same day.

I get that you are just trying to help and say how wonderful she is, but she doesn't need your advertisement. And you may have just hindered who contacts her when she visits and I only assume that wasn't your intent.

If you want to reco, perhaps you should wait until after the fact.

Not trying to start a fight, but from a gal's point of view, this post doesn't help.

I logged on to lyla to find I had some private message notifications!!! What I found were a number of messages of support. Which confused me at first. Than I thought hmmm what were my last few posts. So I went back and did some investigating and found your comments.

I sincerely apologize if you found my post insensitive. Sometimes when Im feeling a little over inspired I may not consider my words as deeply as one should on a sensitive board such as lyla.

My only Intention was to send positive energy with the best of intentions.

I would however have to think all men daft to believe that they are some how so great as to be that 1 special guy for the Whole day when the cost of a nice hotel for the evening is comparable to that of the hour. I think speaking for H.o.b.b.y.i.s.t, and I can't stress this next point enough, as a H.o.b.b.y.i.s.t, I can say with relative certainty H.o.b.b.y.i.s.t.s are privy to the realities of the situation. And I would personally find it offensive if someone thought we were so self deluded to think otherwise.

I also have to believe that if your intentions were solely kind and you merely just wanted to educated me, which I am always very open to, then you wouldn't have felt it necessary to call me out publicly, but would rather have PM'd me your kind advice. In fact, just pointing out the issue publicly only intensifies the possibility of the negative consequences you feel I've caused by drawing even more attention to it.

Lastly, Im sure you'll be relieved to know that I have also received a number of positive and inquisitive messages asking me about the wonderful and amazing person you are worried I negatively impacted with my posts.

Having said all that , I do respect and appreciate your perspective, but criticizing publicly and saying "I don't want to start a fight" is a contradiction in terms.

Please PM me anytime as I am always open to your discreet advice.

• Like 5

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it Splitz. Men and women think differently, and I took your post as encouraging us locals to support traveling providers so that Halifax is kept on their radars.

Anne Hathaway, eh? Nice!

• Like 1

Meh, I wouldn't worry about it Splitz. Men and women think differently, and I took your post as encouraging us locals to support traveling providers so that Halifax is kept on their radars.

Anne Hathaway, eh? Nice!

Yes I've heard Anne Hathaway and now that I have seen Viviane I can confirm...her eyes especially. Look at my review of her.

• Like 1