Katherine (Aka Cathy hfxdom)

Avg. of 34 Recommendations

You can go ahead and add me to the list of fans for this lady.

Simply outstanding service, a very comfortable and laidback personality, and one of the most amazingly fit bodies I've ever seen on any woman.

So I continued my tour of the lovely ladies in Halifax and next on my list was "Katherine the Great".......initial contact was done by PM and by the same day we had agreed to a 2hr outcall to my hotel for a couple of days later.........i loved that fact that she kept in contact with me until that day arrived and all PM's and communication made it feel like a friend and not a business arrangement.......so the night finally game and she arrived at my hotel door......underneath her long jacket was exactly the outfit I had asked for!!!......a edgy, erotic red leather/latex dress and long thigh boots !!!........boy this was going to be a good night!!!.........we got comfortable over some red wine which lead to our hands wandering and some slow and sensual kissing and clothes starting to come off .........eventually we both reached the point where we looked at each other and knew it was time to take it to the bedroom for more extreme fun.........I had asked her to bring her "bag of toys" and let's just say for the next 1.5hrs we used almost every toy in the bag and my boundaries were expanded to very erotic and pleasurable places........it was so intense at times and by the end I thought i was going to need a doctor ha ha just kidding but boy was it fun!!......thanks again Kathy for an awesome night!!!........and when I come back next time, I think I may take you up on the offer of trying the famous Kathy and Penelope duo !!!

xoxo

I recently met with Katherine for a wonderful session. It was my intention to go for a massage and I have no doubts that that in itself would have been amazing. But she's such a sweetheart and is so comfortable to be with that I couldn't resist the GFE. She definitely has a magic touch and as far as a girl friend she totally has you there the minute you walk in the door. And her place is also very clean and relaxing. Definitely an experience that I'm looking forward to repeating!

There is nothing to be said about Katherine, the doyenne of Halifax SPs, that has not been said many times before -a unanimity of enthusiastic positive opinions does not arise by accident, after all. And yet it is impossible to see her and not want to share how incredible the experience was.

I'd seen Katherine before in her role as a domme and was more than pleased. This time I was tempted into the GFE massage, which differed in most of its details from last time but shared the core feature of her absolute devotion to making the experience satisfying, fulfilling and memorable. She succeeded beyond measure.

Amazing, Katherine, just amazing! I can't wait to see what you can come up with next time!

Guest MrN*ceG***7

I have had the pleasure of seeing Katherine on several occasions and she has always been something to treasure..It would seem that Katherine has not only a wild imaginative DOM side but also a bit of a SUBmissive tendency as well..

Im happy to say that in our last encounter I enjoyed both...So guys if you were wondering what its like to have a lovely lady in control then by all means GO FOR IT....and if you were the type who want to be in charge and take control..You can..

Either way you cant lose and you will certainly leave with a smile on your face..maybe a few smiles....I certainly did...Double your pleasure and double your fun and have it both ways...You'll be glad you did...

I had the opportunity to meet Katherine at last today, and I enjoyed the pleasure of her company for a massage.

I was met at the door with a smile, and I felt quite comfortable as we got to know each other a bit. She carries the conversation well, and as her worked out the kinks in my shoulder/back, she pretty near put me to sleep it felt so good. VERY relaxing, and very enjoyable.

Katherine has high ratings here, and they are well deserved. I'll simply echo them, and suggest you find the time to pay her a visit yourself to find out exactly why!

I am always happy to see that Katherine is planning on visiting Sydney. But I was uncertain if I was going to be in town; fortunately 48hrs was enough time to arrange a tryst. Katherine is always easy, effiecient and reliable to communicate with.

I was soon knocking at the door of her downtown suite. She answered the door in a decidedly sexy outfit; she produced some nice snacks and I had a bottle of chilled Gewurztraminer tucked in my satchel. We were soon sitting side by side on a comfy chesterfield. Conversation is easy with Katherine and we were almost immediately happily relaxed.

In the candlelit suite we were soon helping each other out of our clothes. Anyone who has met Katherine knows she is very fit. But myself being a bit wobbly, I didn't mind a bit when she finished undressing me on the edge of the king-sized bed. She shamelessly took advantage of the situation to pop my already stiff member into her mouth.

Things developed quickly from here. Katherine definitely likes to be pleasured, but she made sure her mouth slurped up every drop of my pulsating, hot sploodge in the most delightful way possible all accompanied with flirtatious eye-contact and a wicked smile. For myself, I focused every every iota of my consciousness on the slurppy sensations of her gentle, but thorough, sucking ministrations. Ummmm good.........

Edited by Touch

Paid another visit to our favorite Katherine, and had a TRULY relaxing massage experience. Details ain't necessary, but suffice to say, I had a really goofy grin on my face at the end, and was utterly relaxed.

History says that:

"During her reign, Catherine the Great expanded Russia's borders to the Black Sea and into central Europe. She promoted westernization and modernization though within the context of her autocratic control over Russia and increasing the control of landed gentry over serfs. Catherine the Great promoted education and the Enlightenment among the elite. She kept up a correspondence with many figures of the Enlightenment in Europe. Catherine the Great is often remembered for her many lovers. She came to the throne with her lover Count Gregory Orlov's active support; while remaining committed to him she also took many other lovers."

I met Katherine yesterday for the first time. She by all means deserves all the great recco's listed here. Our Katherine has certainly expanded my borders and by reading fellow CERB recommendations I'm sure I'm not the only one. Like the great Russian she has been known to educate and enlighten more than a few of us. Stay on the "throne" Katherine and keep all those "lovers" happy. I know I certainly am and will definitely be repeating.

Your humble serf.

• Like 1

I recently had the privilege to spend precious time with Katherine and can say that this was very very special and memorable. Katherine is one very very sweet lady, full of energy and extremely kind hearted. This makes for some sweet and sexy memories that for sure !

Guest MrN*ceG***7

For those of you who have already experienced this lovely lady you already know what I am talking about. This recommendation is sent out to all of you what have not had the pleasure....YET. If you have a Bucket List you had better make sure that she is on it and at the TOP. And this is why.

As a gentleman who has had the pleasure or well over 100 lovely SP's in Canada and the US, I have my list in my minds eye of where they all rank. And I am not just talking outer beauty as well all know it takes alot more then that to make our bell ring...It`s that outer beauty that first gets our attention and we seek more..But with Katherine its that as well as the inner beauty.

I cannot begin to tell you just how much patience and understanding this exceptional lady has , and I havent even got to the good stuff yet.. And as a gentleman here I won't ..But without this patience and understanding especially for you new guys sometimes it is difficult for a man to move to that next step.

I think we have all experienced at one time or another a SP who while lovely has a " certain attitude" ..well you certainly will not find that with Katherine , as she is one sweetheart...Almost 4 years ago I lost my lovely wife to cancer, and while I was loyal to her I was in need of some TLC thats tender loving CARE....and you get that and a whole lot more with Katherine. She has so many sides to her and can bring which ever one works best for the situation.

Over these past few years I would like to think that we have become extremely good friends and one feels that..Just ask some of her regular clients . They will all say the same thing...Anytime spent with her is truly a remarkable experience and one which I will take with me to the grave.

Please do not take my word for it as I am only one man with an opinion. Go see for yourself....Words cannot truly express how I feel.

I bow to her incredible loveliness..especially that loveliness within her soul. She is a class act guys who will leave you breathless. And you will crave more...I guarantee that.

As a businessman we have a saying..If you take care of the customer and put their needs first they will beat a path to your door. Well I think Katherine`s path is beaten down for a reason and that she has more then her fair share of regular clients of which I am only one...

Big CERB HUG to a very special lady. Its an honour to know you.

Respectfully yours,

MrNiceGuy

I was was a little reluctanct as it was my first experience as a Hobbist.When I arrived Katherine made me feel like we knew each other for years.She was absolutley amazing.I'll be returning.. Thanks katherine

I have to reiterate what has already been said numerous times on this board, Katherine should be on the top of your list if you have not already seen her!

I was lucky enough to see the lovely Katherine this morning, truly a fantastic person, you will at home and at ease almost immediately (I was very nervous at first but she made that quickly go away with some great conversation). Some people may look at that comment and say "Who cares about the conversation", but trust me, it makes a difference. After a few short mins with Katherine you will feel as though you have been friends for years!

Katherine is first class, and will treat you the same, A+++ Would definitely repeat!

Thanks Katherine!

Had the distinct pleasure of recently spending a Saturday afternoon with Cathy and all I can say is that everything that has been written about her is absolutely true. She is beautiful, talented, so easy to be with and the session is so relaxed that you never consider her as a provider but more like a lover whom you have not been with for a long time. She is passionate and very accommodating. It goes without saying that I will repeat with Cathy. After having 30 plus years experience with providers I have to say that she is the finest of them all.

So many posts about how nice Katherine is! And that's true - when she senses it's what you want. But be warned that Mistress Katherine can appear just when you least expect (but most desire) it.

What a lovely greeting at the door, a kiss between old friends, so solicitous in undressing you, her nipples grazing your back as she massages you, her hands so firm yet gentle in stroking you, slipping the cuffs onto your wrists....wait. Cuffs? Katherine, why have you put...I'm sorry, I mean Mistress Katherine, my legs, you've chained them! No, wait, don't blindfold me, is that a paddle that you are hol...ouch!! That hurt, Katherine OUCH!! I mean Mistress Katherine!

What are you strapping on Mistress, why are you pulling my legs so far apart, MisTRESS!! Slower please Mistr - OUCH! yes, Mistress, i will only do what you say, Mistress, I will turn over if you wish Mistress and mmph llmmff hmmmllph brmmffthh yes Mistress, I'm glad I was able to do that for you Mistress - a reward, Mistress, yes, Mistress, you are such a kind Mistress to wrap your lips around my ..around my - ohhhhh! Mistressssss... A kiss from you, Mistress, now, with your mouth filled with...yes Mmmmistresssmmmmmm!

Or, you know, she'd ONLY be nice to you if you'd prefer that.

Please take my word for it, you will definitely enjoy the session and come away planning your next visit. She is a perfect lady and be sure to treat her with respect.

There is nothing I can say that hasn't been said already. Katherine certainly deserves all the praise. Nice location, super warm and welcoming, fun and friendly personality. Gives a wonderful massage and everything that follows is just icing on the cake!

I had the pleasure of seeing Katherine the other day and I must say she is a real classy lady. If you are looking for a lady who is not only beautiful but knows how to carry herself, then she is a must see.

She is a mature lady with a bodybuilders physique and the most gorgeous smile and eyes I've seen.

After some PM's we were able to arrange a date, time and location that was perfect for the two of us. I met her at her incall location that was easy to get to. After greeting me at the door and exchanging pleasantries we sat on the couch for some nice small talk while drinking a glass of homemade wine that she made herself.

She then led me to her massage room where I was treated to a very good massage. She knew just the right amount of pressure to apply. ;) I have to say that after the massage my body felt really great. She took all the aches away. My back still feels free of knots. lol If you only see her for her massage then you are in for a treat.

When the massage was finished we retired to another room for some other activities. ;) ;) Without going into too many details I have to say she is an amazing lady with a lovely body. She has a few magic tricks up her sleave that taught me a thing or two that I haven't experienced before with anyone else, (either with another SP or in my personal life).

She is a delightful woman to spend time with and I would recommend her to anyone interested in a mature and classy lady. Katherine is one lady that is a real gem to spend time with either for a massage or other activities. She has many skills and treats you like you are a King. (Just be sure to treat her like the Queen that she is is.) She is truly like her namesake, Katherine The Great. She is great with everything. You won't be disappointed if you get the chance to see her.

Sparhawk

Thanks for a wonderful time Katherine.

I had the pleasure of seeing Katherine yesterday. She is a lovely, sexy and vibrant woman. Her incall location was easy to find and very clean and modern. She welcomed me in like an old friend with a big hug and kiss. She made me feel at home right away and there was no sense of urgency or rush. I won't get into details but I will say her gfe service was outstanding and took me to places I did not expect. I am looking forward to my next booking!

so beautiful I have to see her again. I would suggest that she has a wow body like a 20 year old. Yet,, mature and , she is classy and smart and will thrill you like you deserve. if you ever get the chance you will not be sorry.

Kathy is a yes, yes .must see.

if you don't it's your fault, that's how I feel about her.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.