Katherine (Aka Cathy hfxdom)

Avg. of 34 Recommendations

Porter Airlines have deals on flights to Halifax from Ottawa,I just may need to get on board and visit this charming lady Cathy:mrgreen: Great rec's gents!

You certainly should consider it Pete as you will NOT be disappointed!

So here it is three months since I first met Cathy, a long three months at that. Well I had the perfect solution to the long period of time and to the cool fall weather and that solution was supposed to be a duo session with Cathy and Angel last week. However, due to my ever evolving schedule it was not meant to be...at least for now. But as I say "my schedule giveth and my schedule taketh away." By that I mean my schedule had me travelling recently and put me close...very close to Cathys in call location. So without hesitation I contacted her in order for us to catch up on...well each other. Let me say that when I saw her originally she was in great shape, well ladies and gentlemen she is in EXCELLENT physical shape now. To call her a "hard body" is not doing her justice, what a fine physical form!

It was also great to see that her skills had not diminished and her mind remained oh so very open. Cathy is a lady who is very open, creative and far from shy once a certain level of trust and comfort is reached. So as is the case with most if not all dates YMMV but I have no complaints about the mileage I receive.

So to sum up I honestly and faithfully recommend Cathy to any and all prospective, but respectable, "clients!" However anyone that plans on seeing her should be well aware of the "physical demands" placed on the male body due in no small part to her.

Thanks steve great job! Sorry the duo thing didn't work (you SOB lol) I agree with you as i seen this Lady on your Reco. A body that rivals most Ladies half her age and don't get me started on her skills :-D

I had the pleasure of meeting Cathy yesterday at her downtown incall location. I had been wanting to see her ever since she became a member of Cerb, and boy, am I glad I did!

She was very professional in all respects and was very prompt with replying to my PM's and phone calls. We began by getting to know one another a little bit in her spacious, well appointed suite. Then, off to the shower while Cathy changed into some very sexy lingerie. She was very accommodating in all respects, and was very patient. In fact, she went above and beyond in her effort to provide a spectacular and very memorable experience. I had the best time with Cathy, I will definitely be seeing her again in the future. She is an asset to Cerb and the industry in general. We are very lucky to have her. Highly recommended.... if you haven't seen her yet, what are you waiting for? You're missing out! Treat her with the respect she deserves, and I guarantee you will have the time of your life!

Saw Cathy recently and was very impressed. Very nice location on a quiet street about 10 minutes from the peninsula. She is very attractive, fit and friendly, looks better in person than in her pictures. Service was fantastic and met or exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to another round with her! She is loads of fun:grin:

I finally had the opportunity to meet Cathy last week. She responded to e-mail quickly and was very interested in finding out what my "interests" were. Based on the recommendations posted I had high expectations for our session. I was not disappointed, in fact Cathy exceeded my expectations. She has a quite, discrete incall location. Cathy was very easy to talk to and quickly made me feel very comfortable. After chatting for a few minutes, a quick shower and we were on to the fun stuff. No details here, but I will say that Cathy certainly enjoys her work and is very open minded. Shit - my legs were wobbly for hours afterwords. Can't wait to see her again.

Gentlemen - treat her with the respect she deserves and she will treat you like a king.

I was pleased when I saw on CERB that Cathy would be coming to Cape Breton. We communicated first by PM, then e-mail and finally by telephone. She is rapid and professional in communicating and both of us were feeling comfortable with one another long before our arranged incall meeting in Sydney.

Cathy had arranged a pleasant suite in a very accessible location. I had booked an hour and a half so we would have plenty of time to unwind; in addition Cathy was quite generous with her time so I never felt the least bit rushed. After 250 outcalls almost all in Montreal, this was my very first incall ever, so I was a bit nervous although I needn?t have been as everything unfolded most smoothly.

I had of course had looked at her CERB photos, but still one doesn?t know what a person really looks like until one meets them in person. I should say Cathy has a quite pretty face as that is one thing one can?t see on CERB. As you can see, she is both very curvy and very fit. Conversation was very easy as we revealed bit by bit our autobiographies over a glass (or two for me) of some chardonnay I had brought along.

When we moved to the bedroom and our clothes came off, the sexual action came naturally and intensely. As earlier reviewers mentioned Cathy?s oral skill are of the very highest order. Since I am in recent decades a single SOG kind of guy, there is always the dilemma when faced with very arousing and delightful oral action whether to end it there and then so to speak, or stop and move on to something else. I chose the latter option. As we further explored each other --and wow (!) Cathy does have the ?parts? down there to get anyone?s libido flowing -- it was clear Cathy was not going to need any supplementary lubrication. I had her put on my Kimono Ultra-Thin latex. At my request we went immediately into my favourite position ?mish? with her legs over my shoulders; at a rather petite 5?5? Cathy was definitely physically flexible enough to handle the position with verve and energy. She felt wonderful and I certainly came to a most satisfying climax.

We cuddled and snuggled a while. When Cathy came back to help us clean up we decided we would finish the afternoon with a foot massage. This was a great idea as Cathy is a master at this; this was the most energetic and stimulating foot massage I have ever received. This put a most satisfactory conclusion to the afternoon.

All in all this was a delightful little afternoon romp! And yes of course I look forward to repeating with Cathy when she next passes through my little part of the world, which I believe she intends to do from time to time -- contributing in passing much to the general pleasure and well-being of the Cerbites up here!

Touch

Although not from the East coast, Cathy is a lady I would love to meet some day, great recommendations gents :)

Hello, Hope to hear that you will have a visit to Charlottetown soon?

However, I do go to Halifax regularly, so if there s a contact mail, let me know please.

TY

M

Thanks Cathy for the amazing session today. As I already told you, you are fantastic. Please ensure to let me know if you ever decide to come to Ottawa. I will be knocking on your door for sure.

See you next time

le_voilier

Cathy was much more than I expected.

I met with her last Thursday evening, after about 2 weeks of short emails back and forth. I had booked the appointment over a week in advance, and that was all that I could think about for the duration.

She met me at the door, and my first impression was WOW!!, she was dressed very classy and sexy as I requested. From this point onwards I was totally at ease with Cathy and we had many good laughs together.

We started with a glass of wine and some great conversation, then I was on to the shower and after I received a wonderful massage that really relaxed me from my 4 hour drive.

Well what happened for the next 2 hours would blow your mind, as it sure did mine. She is friendly, cuddly, funny and incrediably sexy. She put so much effort into this date that I had to pinch myself, to make sure that this was really happening.

Hey Guys, this Lady really knows how to please a Man, so be ready for the thrill of a lifetime when you visit with her.

Her place is very comfortable and private, and the atmosphere is just right.

I really want to keep her all to myself, but that would be very selfish of me.

I tell you that you won't regret meeting with her as long as you treat her like the wonderful Lady that she is.

I will be finding every excuse to visit Halifax, so that I may be able to see her often.

What can I sat about the wonderful Cathy Hfxdom...

I was greeted at the door by a beautifully stunning woman dressed in a pair os metalic shiny tight stretchy pants that blew me away right off the get go. I love those pants ;)

She is a great conversationalist and very intelligent lady. I truly enjoyed getting to know this highly spiritual and wonderful soul.

Her place was impeccably clean and the room(s) elegantly decorated and very inviting.

Her hands are magnificent and I can assure you the rest of her follows suite.

I wont go into details about our rendezvous but I can tell you I left with a huge grin and the anticipation of next time already spinning in my head!

Cathy you are a shinning light in the business and I think I speak for all who have had the pleasure of meeting you when I say you among the top women in this business.

All the best Cathy and until next time!

HS

Saw Cathy for the first time earlier this week. While I may be a newbie to hobbying, I am not one to sex, so I feel fairly qualified in saying: Wow! She was great. I just went for the massage as I'd like to get to know her better before moving on to full service, but it was a truly memorable massage. Very erotic, nicely paced, and an ending to die for. She takes, even asks, for advice on what you like, and provides it with no questions.

Cathy is a warm person with a great sense of humor. The whole experience was very comfortable, with no feeling of being rushed. I'm looking forward to seeing her again, hopefully soon.

Great review Yellow Dog. Cathy sounds both unique and special. I hope to have a chance to meet her on my next visit to Halifax.

I am very pleased to write about a recent visit that I had with Cathy in Halifax. She is a wonderful woman.

I was very impressed with her location, and it felt ever so much more comfortable going to her relatively private location as opposed to visits that I have had in some of the upscale hotels. Her location is lovely and ever so much more personal than a hotel room, at least for me.

Cathy did ask, but she had little guidance from me other than "surprise me," with her choice of apparel. She told me that she enjoyed getting dressed up, and that she did. When she opened the door I knew immediately that we were going to click together. Tasteful and sexy, all in one. Great choice Cathy.

I was invited in, and she very quickly made me feel comfortable with her conversation and personable way. I am quite confident that we could have spent the whole time in conversation and I still would have left with a smile on my face. I adore intelligent women!

Cathy is an extremely good looking woman, in great shape with an athletes body and shows obvious pride in her appearance. She clearly prepared for my visit in terms of her dress and appearance, the ambiance that she created, her genuine interest in me and with her willingness to share a bit about herself. At the time, and since, I have thought how much she truly was involved and seemed to enjoy all aspects of our time together.

As a relative newbie and I am thinking with my obvious shyness showing, we eventually moved to a massage area where she began by undressing me. What an erotic touch that was.

We chatted a bit during the massage but it was not long before I was quiet and simply abandoned myself to her hands and fingers and their gentle touches and intimate probing. Somewhere during that she managed to remove a few articles of clothing so I did not get the opportunity to return her favour by undressing her. Next time, and there will be one, my shyness will not be there, so her buttons or clasps or zippers or ties are mine to open!

We eventually moved to a more intimate area and all I shall say is that some of my horizons were expanded. It was a wonderful experience.

I had scheduled an hour and a half, and we probably stayed a very short time past that, just talking, but at no time ever did I feel rushed.

As well, being from out of province, and travelling with restrictions for time availability on my part, I know that she did rearrange her personal schedule to allow us to meet, and for that I owe her a big thank you.

To conclude, I have nothing but good feelings and good thoughts about our time together and even as I write this I am wondering about taking a drive to the city!

Until next time. I am looking forward to it already.

I was recently in Halifax and head the pleasure of meeting Cathy. After a few false starts due to my schedule, we finally got hooked up for an hour long session at my hotel room. Cathy's communication was first rate the whole way, and she was patient with my evolving schedule and was very accomodating. We had spoken on the phone and I had indicated that I was interested in a domination session with strapon service. Cathy arrived at my hotel room fresh from a workout, as she is a woman who really takes care of herself. She was toned and tight with a moderate bodybuilder physique, but by no means butch in anyway. We had some nice small talk and Cathy changed into a black leather mini-dress and black stilletos. She then ordered me to undress and get on my knees, where we began a very sensual foot and leg worship session. After a few minutes of that, she ordered me on the bed and secured my ankles to a spreader bar she had brought with her. Once I was securely fastened, she slid up and straddled my face and "made" me lick her gorgeous pussy...Cathy has the sweetest , meatiest, most delicious pussy i have ever had the pleasure of eating! She also has a gorgeous huge suckable clit...one of the biggest I have ever seen! After several minutes of using my face as her personal pleasure device, she turned over and ordered me to eat her ass. If her pussy was sweet, her ass was even better! Meticulously clean and delicious! I licked her and rimmed eagery as she reacted to it in a way that turned me on so much! She was truely enjoying herself! She then told me to turn over on my stomach and placed a towel under me. She then went to her back and showed me what she had brought for me...3 strapons...a sweet little 6 inch, a deliciously thick 8 inch and a HUGE 10 inch that she told if I was good she would MAKE me take! She put on the six incher and made me suck it like a little bitch, which I did gladly! when I had done a good job and taken it in my throat, she told me to stick my ass up for her. She lubed my ass, and i felt her finger slide into me...first one, then two, working my ass to get it ready. She smacked my ass and told me to lift my ass up, at which point I felt the head of that strapon enter me....it felt so good and it wasnt long before she was balls deep inside of me fucking my tight ass like the gorgeous dominant woman she is! Once my ass was used to the 6", she changed and put on the nice thick 8". She was very kind in using lots of lube, but this time she took my ass more quickly and roughly, which was awesome...This was already the biggest strapon I had ever taken, and she was making me take all of it...and i was eagerly pushing my ass against her to show her how her good bitch loved it...she rode me hard and rough, smacking my ass and biting my shoulders and back as she screwed me..I could tell she was very into her work, and I thought I would be riding this 8" for the rest of the session. Then she pulled out and told me i was going to take her big 10". I thought there was no way ever i could take it, but told her i was willing to try if she would be gentle at first and use lots of lube. She changed to the big boy and re-lubed my ass...she then told me she was placing the head against me, and told me that only one other person had ever been able to tak it, and he had cried like a bitch. I pushed my face down into the pillow as she slowly but forcefully pressed the head of her huge cock into my ass...i gasped and moaned as i took it, but it felt so good to be stretched wide by her...she slowly pushed the rest into me and I reached back and spread my ass cheeks wider for her, which seemed to please her...she knew i wanted to take it all for her, and she seemed to appreciate my willingness to submit to her big cock...she began to work it in and out of me, and soon she told me I had it in balls deep...every deep thrust gave a sensation of pleasure and pain that cant be described! After about 10 minutes of intense ass fucking from behind, I asked her if i could roll over on my back and take it like a little slut. She agreed, and that where the session got really intense. Once our eyes met and we were able to communicate face to face, the fucking got so much hotter, and she found i could take it deeper and harder in this position...I first out my legs up over her shoulders and grabbed my calves as she pounded my ass, occasionally grabbing my hard cock and telling me how much i loved it...then i wrapped my legs around her back and she fucked me hard...every time i got a little saucy, she pegged me harder and faster to show me she was still in charge and I was still her bitch! Finally our time was nearing and end...when she slide that massive cock out of me, i couldnt beleive how big it was and how deep she got it in me! She definitely took me to a place I never knew i could go! We finished the session witha very hot mutual masterbation session. She told me to sit up on my knees on the bed and stroke my cock for her as she lay back and watched me, playing with her nipples, her huge clit and fingering herself...when i was getting close, she reached across and slide her finger inside my ass and gave me the most exqusitie prostate massage and milking I have ever had! I came so hard and so fast, it was the perfect ending to a perfect experience! Cathy cleaned up and we had some nice small talk about her upcoming travels.

Cathy is coming to Ottawa in June and i am signed up already! She is a doll..the only question is another domination session or GFE? Hell, who needs to decide, I want both!!!!

• Like 1

Thank you for the *ERB-like report! It is refreshing to see the details of a session with a SP once in a blue moon.

Guest D***le

Saw Cathy for the first time today in Sydney. I was very impressed. She is both beautiful and talented. Very welcoming atmosphere, great erotic and relaxing massage. The sex was very passionate, she was clearly very into it. I did not feel rushed at all. She was very into pleasing me, asking me what i wanted. Very open minded. Sydney men you are missing out if you don't meet up with her on her next visit. Come on guys lets support these ladies so they will continue to visit.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.