Katherine (Aka Cathy hfxdom)

Avg. of 34 Recommendations

Spent an hour with Katherine the other day, enjoying a delightful massage. She's got awesome hands and knew all of the right spots to hit, and how hard to hit them. I left relaxed, and will definitely repeat again!

It almost seemed like the many recommendations were too good to be true but Katherine really is that GREAT Smart, funny and sexy as can be!

Had the pleasure of reconnecting with Katherine today at her lovely, discreet in service location. It's been a while since i had seen her although we're always chatting from time to time. What I love about seeing her is its so easy to pick up where we have left off , I feel so much at ease , never rushed and I always leave satisfied.

Without going into details Katherine performs companionship at the highest level. Her focus is on you and as always enjoys what she is doing. Still as sexy as ever , we are lucky to have her on Lyla.

Thanks for a wonderful time today , more than I could have ever dreamed of . :)

If you want sexy , mature and skills that are the best Katherine never disappoints.

I had the pleasure of meeting Katherine for the very first time on her most recent visit to Sydney. I was quite nervous when the time came but Katherine was amazing. She made me feel very relaxed and comfortable (a few other feelings also).

She greeted me at the door with a friendly hug, wearing a sexy dress and even sexier lingerie. She's better looking then any picture you could see of her. Go see for yourself!

We started with an amazing massage. It was very relaxing, yet arousing at the same time. She can really carry a conversation and I felt like we both really got to know each other during my time on the table. She may be a magician because her hands were working some magic on my body.

We then headed to the bedroom were I will keep the details between me and her. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. We tried a few different things in the bedroom and each was better then the last. I can't imagine having a better experience with any other provider. Mature, beautiful, friendly and very skilled, what else could you ask for. Can't wait for my next visit with her!!

Spelling
  • Like 1

I visited with Katherine 2 more times since my last review. Both when she was visiting Sydney. It's hard to imagine being more impressed every time I visited her, but that's exactly what happened. Katherine is so sweet and friendly, I feel like I've know her my whole life. You'll feel so relaxed that you'll completely forget about the world outside of the room. Not to mention the massage and GFE are absolutely mind blowing.

Thank you for everything Katherine!

I'll be seeing her again very shortly!

I had the pleasure to meet Katherine for the second visit with her today. I haven't seen her in two years. She has a really great memory on what I like and love about life. :)

Katherine is smart, funny and has a good sense of humour. Great youthful body, she is a great kisser and non rushed.

Very clean and discrete location.

I highly recommend her to anyone!

My only regret is that, an hour goes by way too quick.

I hadn't seen Katherine for a couple of years, due to my bad habit of attempting bookings at the last minute. Today that worked out luckily for me and I caught her just before she left town.

OH. MY. GOD!

Katherine has been among my very favourites since my first visit to her. Without going into details, it's safe to say that today was among the peak sexual experiences of my life. Let's leave it at this: usually when I am offered a glass of water afterward I decline, but on this occasion I had to accept, because my ongoing screams of pleasure had left me hoarse.

Katherine is an amazing and wonderful woman. A true professional, beautiful and sweet person. She will make you feel comfortable like you've been friends for years. I highly recommend her.

Was trying to say thank you directly under the post and some how that isn't what happened . The thank you option seems to have disappeared.

Edited by Katherine
Deleted as it was posted in the wrong area. Sorry

I saw Katherine again a few weeks back (pre covd lockdown). It was an amazing time as always. She provides a sensual almost personalized experience that makes you feel like an old friend. I had an intense massage in her fully equipped massage room then off to her comfy play room. She definitely has skills in both rooms!! I can't wait for our next encounter!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.