Erica - HairCuts/Massage

I'm surprised that this lovely hasn't received a review on here. First, a bit of information regarding her ... Contact information can be found on CL as she posts periodically. She isn't a computer nerd like ourselves and isn't a member on this website

Now, the good stuff...

I've been a regular customer of Erica's for the past few years. Her location (Wellington/Somerset area) is great, very discreet and very clean. Erica is in her mid 30s, fiery red hair, slim body and has a great attitude towards life in general. Her haircuts are very good and she even offers manicures for those discerning gents. Massage is very good and sensual with a special ending which is outstanding.

Erica has a strong customer base, so if you're new and wish to make an appointment with her, don't be a dickhead! Being courteous always helps in receiving an enjoyable experience....

As for costs, I really don't know what she charges these days since I've been a regular customers of hers for a long time and my rate may not be the same for others. I would expect that the "standard" rate for a massage with happy ending would be a good starting point.

MrGreek :cool:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Dude!

Check the Massage Discussion section and you'll see the above heading with a ton of reviews and followers!

Cheers

Thanks Mr.Greek you are the first to put in a recommendation in the section for her. stanjohn is correct there is 18 pages of communication on Erica, but this is her first recommendation.

Here is the lengthy thread and followers, of Erica! Cheers! ;)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7755

Mr.Greek also added the link in the reco, good on you!

I will merely complain that review scales only go to 10, when Erica is clearly off the scale. She's a true redhead in temperament; sexy, fun, and the best MA Ottawa has to offer.

If only my hair grew faster, so I'd have even more reasons to go for a trim & massage...

I haven't seen Erica in a few years because of personal resones. I've tried many & no one comes close to her. I never felt so special as when I was with her & money was never an issue. She always gave more than you expected.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.