Sign in to follow this  

Nala & Summer (Duo)

This is my first written review, i'm no writer, but i'll do my best...lol...

I called Nala and Summer @ 430am after work,, ( i work nights), they were friendly on the phone, and we set a time frame for an hour or so... New experience for me as Sommer is a tranny, and ive never tried anything like that, but this is a week of experimentation for me...hoping to hook up w Tiffany the midget later this week too, but i'm sliding off topic here....

Sommer met me at the door,(rideau area motel) and was very friendly. Nala was in the washroom and when she stepped out, I was blown away... She was tall and slim, athletic looking, beautiful long black hair, and sexy as hell in the stockings I requested. I was immediately put at ease, by the cleanliness of their room, and the warm, receptive voices of them both. I haven't been to visit any rideau area ladies,because for some reason, that area makes me think of hard drugs, and problems, crime etc..., but after a few minutes i realized these two ladies were very normal and just plain nice... we climbed onto the bed together and immediately, Nala started to kiss me tenederly, while Sommer began to work on my cock. Nala then smothered me with passionate kisses and a sexy embrace while Sommer blew my mind... It was hot because i was pinned by Nala's kissing with Sommer working down below.... then Nala switched to a 69 with her above and they both gave me oral while i licked and sucked and tasted and gently fingered Nala's sexy pussy... after a short while i couldnt take it anymore and i needed to be in Nala, she laid back and we did some missionary, while Sommer fingered me from behind... Nala has a great body, amazing ass and her legs are sexy as hell spread, or in the air... it felt great, she looks at you and kisses you and it feels like a GFE, except Sommer is also working on you too, and it feels even better.... after i lost my erection, as happens frequently unfortunately, we just laid together and cuddled and talked for quite a while....absolutely no rush...must have been 30-40 mins of sex and 45 mins or more of talk... i paid for an hour, but we went way over that, as they are 2 friendly ladies and just nice and neighborly to talk to.

The whole time we talked i lay nestled with my arm around Nala and her breast up against me, her hand running over and through my chest hair, which was delightful all on its own, and Sommer kept slowly erotically rubbing and tugging me. I highly recommend these 2 ladies, as they are friendly clean, and just plain nice to spend time with.

Nala's pictures dont do her justice either, she looks, and no offence here Nala pls, a bit harder looking in them, but in person, she is gorgeous with model looks and figure. Anyways, I had a great time and I highly recommend the duo or Nala on her own, and as a bonus, they are very reasonably priced... thx ladies i will be back in a couple of weeks to see you again!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this