Let's get ready to Romp with Jordan Munroe in Moncton

As an avid fan of most sports and events, I am very enthusiastic and engaged as I am with most anything I am near and dear with. I am full of energy and spunk and provide encounters that have left most wanting more. I am selective on who I see and encourage some conversing prior to most initial contact to ensure that I will be suitable to meet your desires and needs.

picture.php?albumid=10482&pictureid=70597

I'm known as Jordan Munroe, generally I am based out of Moncton, and am available in the greater Moncton area, on a regular basis as this is where I live and spend most my time. I offer a genuine, satisfying, pleasurable and of course memorable encounter in a clean, safe, private location with discrete parking out back for your convenience.

I will be visiting Mirimachi and Bathurst soon with a friend within the next 2 weeks more info to follow.

picture.php?albumid=10482&pictureid=70598

From the first time we intiate contact you will learn that I am a very edgy and creative playmate!

My true sexy nature reveals it's self in the in private as a wildcat!

Sexy like a vixen, with a vocabulary that is "R" rated fun when appropriate or requested!

Adventurous soul , never a dull moment with me!

Each time we meet I will surprise you with an exxxcitng encounter and greet you with an alluring outfit. Requests welcomed and a wide selection of attire for all tastes and fantasies.

I am careful and selective with those I play with, and ask that proper booking protocols be followed. Easier on all of us Hygiene is a MUST and if needed I provide a clean shower/bathroom with fresh hot towels, hot water and all amenities you may need to freshen up.

My web-site is up and running, and preferably giving when asked via text.

Please take the time to read my site to make an informed booking! Any questions in regard to anything you see on site that may leave you wondering feel free to contact me for clarity on anything you may need on something I may have been vague on.

For now, please PM, TXT and voice call me for fine details.

Preferably No Blocked #s Thanks for your understanding.

Click the image to open in full size.

506*988*1063

10am-10pm will visit hotels later hours on occasion

• Like 1