Hi kingstondan,

I noticed that no one has replied to your thread yet, so I thought I'd mention a couple things.

I'd recommend feeling out communications with some ladies who have piqued your interest, and seeking out the company of those who come across as kind, patient, and comfortable with themselves. Age does not necessarily dictate these qualities. Be upfront that learning and gaining experience interests you. Once you find a compatible lady (or more than one lady), you may want to consider multiple engagements as that helps to build rapport and a comfort level with sharing over time.

On this latter note, if you can swing it financially, I'd also reccomend opting for longer bookings (1.5/2hrs+) so you can both take your time....sharing in a bevvy or some sweet nibbles together and taking time for conversation and laughter can do amazing things in creating that spark.

Having realistic expectations is key, as is being conscious to not put undue pressure on a companion to 'perform' unlocking the hidden secrets of the universe. Learning and mutual enjoyment is something that has to flow and come out of a sense of ease that both people participate in creating.

Good luck in your search!

• Like 1

Guest S****r

Some of us mature women provide this often.

Look for someone who interests you and let her know that that is what you are looking for. Personally, I love doing this, so I am sure many others do, too.

Go forth and learn all the good stuff! It will enhance your life forever.

:-)