Malika Fantasy-Your Suicide Girl Next Door

It's spring finally!

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Malika (ma-lee-kah) Fantasy, I'm a young French in my mid twenties who has an overwhelming lust for life and wanderlust and pleasure...I hope that we can share common passions.

Or, if you prefer the one-on-one experience, I am down-to-earth, bookworm type girl with a wild side. I love to laugh and play as much as I like discussing travel and French literature. Time with me is a sweet escape from reality with a connection that feels natural and easy.Versatile you could say that I am, from a short one hour escape to a weekend adventure away in New York, I can tailor our time together to our perfectly meet our needs. In appearance, I stand 5ft6 tall with a toned natural figure. I have soft colorful skin adand waist length brown hair. A twinkle in my eyes and an impish smile.

picture.php?albumid=9440&pictureid=62942

I have no preference in term of terms of race, age, abilities and body size of the individuals I spend time with.

One woman isn't enough? Why not arrange my girlfriend Tifereth to join us Please email me for more details.

I host from a beautiful and upscale location in Liberty Village close to King and Strachan. All the amenities that you need are offer. Or I can come and visit you with proper verification.

Schedule:

Tuesday May 5th 10am-7pm

Wednesday May 6th 1pm-10pm

Thursday 7pm 9am-10pm

Friday May 8th 8am-8pm

Saturday 9th 9am-10pm

Sunday May 10th 9am-10pm

Rates:

250/hour

350/1.5 hours

450/2 hours

650/3 hours