22 years

5'7

120 lbs

Green eyes

Black hair

NO PLASTIC SERGURY ALL NATURAL XOXO

Details:

Hello Gents,

As many of you know Ive been around for three years and love what I do, I offer a deep massage and a wonderful MA experiance. Hands ONLY. The rules are very simple and are implimented by the spa. It is an MA experiance ONLY!

There are many advantages to the my regular clients as follows:

10% off all prebooked appointments (in room only, door fees do not change)- a prebooked apoint is booked the week before.Upon your third session booked with me you will recieve a 20% discount on that session. All prebooked appointments MUST be canceled 24 hours in advance, if not the 20% discount will not apply to the third session. All prebooked apointments MUST call if unable to make it on time. There is a 15 mintue grace period, after which your appointment will be canceled and classified as a no show. After three appointments missed. All discounts are no longer applicable to you. THERE IS A BANNED LIST! NO SHOWS WILL BE BANNED AFTER THREE MISSED APPOINTMENTS IF NO CALL! After your thrid apointment you will be entered into the monthly draw for a 50% discount on your next session. One client will be drawn each month. And will be anounced in the daily thread.

Next lets talk about sessions

I do offer fetishes

I will tie you up and dominate you!

But don't worry I offer some of the best sensual sessions around Wink

I do allow the use of toys such as vibs, ribbion(to tie you up), and a ridding crop, other toys may need to be requested in advance.

RESPECT IS NOT A CONDITION! CLIENTS MUST RESPECT ME OR BLACK LISTED AND I ALWAYS RESPECT THEM! The most important aspect of all sessions is it must be fun! FOR EVERYONE! Don't be shy asking a question is never a bad thing

-Love your intellectualy stimulating and kinky MA

Shelia xoxox

To book please call the spa or Pm me personally

Prices- Door fees:

50$ half hour

60$ 45 mins

70$ Hour

Book at [email protected] for door fee dicounts and text 613 867 8368 for dretails

This weeks hours:

today 3-10pm booth

Thursday 3-10pm booth

Friday 3-10pm booth

Saturday and Sunday Appointment only any location

• Like 1