PK ELYSHA (Alicia)

K, so i saw another girl with PK this afternoon, a new girl with them Elysha. I have to say that i love PK and they provide great,friendly service and they go out of their way to really serve their customers. I like GFE girls and they told me Elysha was not full GFE but that she had an amazing attitude that made up for the lack of GFE. I decided to try her out seeing as i don't have to kiss and daty every single time anyway. She is a really nice girl, dances at barefax, tall, tanned and an amazing ass. She has really nice dancing outfits and long legs. She gave me an incredible cbj where i almost couldn't hold back, she is very skilled. I took her doggy as i only book for half hour and ymmv and had a fantastic time with her. She was located downtown in a really nice hotel and she said she was new with the agency and really liked the way she was being treated by them.

Would i repeat with Elysha...yes i would, pretty girl, down to earth, and rockin attitude. Next on my list (i heard about Victoria) might give her a shot.