Any experience with Jade

Is as awesome as ever, was and still is a first class lady! 40 something and looks fantastic IMHO. She is about 5' 0" , and her 130lbs is probably within a lb or 2 (her breasts probably weigh 10lbs!) I have NEVER left dissapointed, and truly a very nice lady. If you want to be treated like a king, with someone who is smart, cute and very freindly, then Jade is your gal. If your looking for a 20 something spinner..then look elsewhere.

Jade was my first SP about 10 yrs ago. She was 40+ back then. But she was definately a great lady. She knew what to do and how to do it. I had such a good time I was hooked. I have met her 2 times since and will again I am sure. If your looking for a great relaxing time and NO clock watching she's your gal.

If your looking for a tight young girl with a lot of energy try out Ravishing Elizabeth. I have played with a few SP's but Elizabeth was my most memorable so far. Bit of a warning though. She looks REALLY young in person.