Well genitalman, I had the pleasure of seeing her this afternoon,

So much prettier in person, pics are not half of how hot she is, what a delight!!

I booked a half hour in call and set a time, I was a bit early and she was ready.

When I got in her room she had a nice short silk robe on, which highlighted her curves nicely. No heels or lingerie on, her stockings had ripped the night before, but I'm glad she had nothing on, her curves are amazing. Lots of tattoos on her, but very nice ones, not cheap trashy ones. I asked for music and got on the bed, she turned off all phones so we were not distracted.

Off came the robe and she got on top of me being very seductive, smothering me with her enormous boobs, which were in great shape, natural. Moved onto a covered ��, very good job, I had to switch up positions so I didn't go too fast.

Started in ���������� with me standing and she was very responsive, went through a few positions, and amen.

She really got into it, and moved so well, wow.

After we talked, she's a very friendly girl who has no problems carrying on a conversation even with her being French.

Probably one of the best asses I have ever played with, really incredible.

If you like a girl with curves, and shape, I highly recommend.

I'm going to see her every time if she comes back.

• Like 2