Ava Jones - Review/Recommendation

I saw Ava Jones a few days ago and I have to say that Miss Ava Jones has got it going on!!

The evening started out as a recipe for disaster and disappointment with issues for both Ava and myself that seemed to conspire to delay and keep us apart. A great attitude from Miss Ava saved the day and it turned into a really good session and a friendship of sorts.

I contacted Ava and set up an appointment weeks in advance, when the day got closer, we set up the exact date and time and for the past week or so I have been awaiting the arrival of Ava to Red Deer. Having a not so great week at work, I was looking forward to my appointment to brighten my spirits and general outlook. About 6 hours before our appointment, I started watching my email for an email telling me that Ava had arrived. A few hours before the scheduled time, I received an email that included her discrete incall location. I made a quick notation and made my plans for the evening.

I arrived near the incall early and went to a lounge for a cocktail until the appointed time. Getting nicely settled in, I checked my mail once more, and noticed that I did not have the correct incall location and that I needed to be across town and had about 20 minutes, HOLY SHIT! I hopped into my vehicle and headed off to the correct incall. Hit a major traffic snarl and a couple fast turns and I was on an adjusted course.

Arrived with mere minutes to spare and made the call for the final destination. I connected with a somewhat flustered, but calm and in control Ava who told me that her phone was fubar and she was out and in the process of getting a replacement. She had sent an email that I did not yet receive telling me of her problems. I told her I was at the incall, she said that she was almost finished and I said I would wait for her. I said sure, no worries as I have learned a long time ago not to get too worked up about things as shit happens in life. I can easily wait for a bit for Ava, as I had nothing important this evening happening, no biggie.

A nice rainstorm had started and I waited outside on a bench under a roof and enjoyed a vigorous rainstorm that had started. After a while Ava arrived, we shared a glance and a smile between us, and we started chatting while we went to her discrete incall. She invited me in and just like that, I was ?in like Flynn?, and admired her sweet curves, pretty face and dark hair. She had on a nice blue top and some nice fitting jeans. Ava is easy to talk to and apologized for the problems. I told her it was not a big deal, shit happens and not to worry about it.

I sat on a chair and we chatted about the phone situation for a bit while Ava started to get ready. She disappeared for a bit to get dressed and do what girls do, we chatted, getting to know each other better. She returned with a sexy, shinny, shimmering and short housecoat, and soon we were on the bed, sans clothing, still chatting. I did not want the time to go by just chatting so I became a bit more assertive, and soon Ava had me flat on my back and was enthusiastically engaged with me.

Ava Jones is a pretty down to earth girl with good looks, a fun attitude, dark hair (which I like) and sports a pretty nice little body. IMHO, her pictures do not do her justice and she is smaller and much prettier than her pictures allow. Her look is not the same as her pictures, but very nice indeed. Put her in some tight jeans, a tight Tshirt, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat and she would look hot, hot, hot and quite at home. Or, in a form fitting skirt and top with nylons and heels.........hot to trot! It took me a bit to get used to her look because I was expecting her to look like her pictures. The more I interacted with her, the more I liked what she was all about. Ava has some nice, tasty breasts to feast on and a nice plump ass. I enjoyed touching, fondling, licking and kissing that nice ass as much as I could.

The session started off a bit bumpy, but I think that was because of me racing across town to the proper incall and Ava having big time issues with her phone and getting them resolved. After about 10 minutes we got in sync with each other and things smoothed out nicely. Things warmed up and we became more comfortable with each other.

All the usual acronyms and such apply for a safe GFE session, LFK, CBJ, DATY, digits, cowgirl, doggie, mish, deck chair, folded deck chair and lazy doggy........did I miss anything? We did the works, starting out with cowgirl, and let me tell you that Ava had some great hip action going on that almost put me over the edge in record time, lol. Not sure how she does it, but it really worked for me. Ava really enjoyed the doggie and lazy doggie and it was soon a slip and slide situation. We finished going from deck chair to folded deck chair, which is my favourite. Finished all sweaty, fairly out of breath and tired but satisfied. One of the really cool things was that I could hear the rainstorm outside and the thunder rolling in the distance as we played with each other and we both liked having good sex with a big rainstorm and thunder. It added to the overall ambiance of the situation

Not sure if it was the situation or Ava?s great hip action, but we did finish early and that is testament to her abilities I think, as I am not one to be done early. We lay on the bed and chatted for a while, getting to know each other better. I found Ava to be friendly and engaging, we shared some laughs and talked about upcoming stuff in each other?s lives. I made plans to see Ava again somewhere in Alberta and we will have a more relaxed session where we can enjoy each other more fully. A shower, another quick chat and I was out the door and into the rain. I would have loved to cuddle up with Ava for the evening with candles, a bottle of wine, lay naked in bed and listen to the rainstorm and thunder outside.

Standard rates for a really good, safe GFE that would be considered good VFM. Details of what is offered, etc. can be found on Ava?s website if you are interested. Remember that this was my experience and YMMV depending upon your efforts, the connection you both have, and your research. The more enjoyable it is for the girl, the more likely she will make the effort to ensure you have a good time as well.

Ava?s good looks, nice breasts and ass, a friendly, funny attitude and a solid effort with some sweet hip action make Ava an easy repeat for me.

**Looks like she will stop in Red Deer once in a while.

Miss Ava Jones certainly does have it ?going on?!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Saw Ava Jones a second time recently, and this girl is a so yummy!

Instead of making a new thread, I thought I would just add to my first review of Ava. I will try to see her at least one more time while she is doing her tour of the West. She is a really sweet and fun girl to see, had a great time!

Recently Miss Ava Jones was discovered to be in the Red Deer area. Having met Ava Jones previously, I was encouraged to arrange a clandestine meeting with this sexy girl. Arrived at the incall a little early, so I relaxed and took in the sights for a bit. Couple minutes before the appointed time I discovered that I did not have Ava?s phone number saved, d'oh! Such a rookie mistake.....hope that is not a sign of things to come. Luckily we have smart-phones these days, so it was just a matter of getting on the internet, hitting the website and copying the number. Strolling up to the incall I phoned Ava and got the final destination and advised I would be there in a moment.

Knock at the door and moments later it smoothly opened and Ava peeked out with a smile. I smiled back and just like that I was ?in like Flynn?. Ava looked great and even more of a smile was offered and of course, I returned the smile. Ava was wearing a short little lingerie set that included bra and panties and looked so yummy. We sat on the bed and began to chat, catching up and getting to know each other a bit more. While we chatted I alternated looking at Ava?s pretty face and stealing glances at her bodacious tata?s. She was wearing a very interesting bra that was an animal print with pink trim and kept it nicely hidden.....for the most part. It may not sound hot, but to see that bra holding back Ava?s breasts was a sight to behold.

Soon it was time to get to the main event as the robe was cast aside and I really got to see Ava?s sexy bra. Also, now was a nice thong that I found equally interesting and was soon exploring. Ava is not a particularly timid girl and soon the clothing, hers and mine were gone and she had be on my back and a nice round of LFK was offered and accepted and shortly after that a short but very nice CBJ to get me warmed up to get to Ava?s liking. After a bit I got to enjoy some of Ava?s unique style of cowgirl, and I liked it a lot! Not sure if it is just me, but Ava has some crazy hip action going on in CG. She can shake that ass in such a way that it gets really Mr. Johnson?s full attention and makes him eager to play. Ava loved me ?long time? in CG, I think because she knows how much I like that, and I am sure she does too, lol.

After a very nice ride, it was time to change it up and Ava inquired what I might like to enjoy next. I had a whole lot of things flash through my mind for a moment, but I had her lay back and we/I enjoyed a round of mish, which is my favourite position. Ava seemed to enjoy it as well as she got to relax and I did the work for a while. After Ava was nicely warmed up I slowly moved lower and enjoyed her tasty treats. Again Ava knows how to shake it and she was soon undulating those hips as I gave her a nice lashing. I like it when a girl uses your tongue as her own personal sex toy and soon that is what she was doing to a nice finish.......but I will spare you the juicy details.

On to the main event and it was back to my favourite, mish. then to a wonderful lazy doggy that was great and Ava liked a lot, and back to mish. One of the reasons, besides all of the above that Ava is becoming a girl that I will see regularly when I can is that she does not fade when things get more interesting. Ava seemed to enjoy my efforts and she gave as good as she received.

***I guess I won?t bore you with all the details as seems to be the style these days.***

Feeling exhausted, I had to lay back, cool down and catch my breath for a few minutes after Ava gave that stunning performance. Luckily she had the AC on, but we were still sweating quit a lot. So, then a quick shower and dried off, more sexy conversation, and a hug and good bye?s at the door. I was soon back on the streets feeling depleted but great with a big assed grin and a memory of a wonderful experience with Miss Ava Jones.

Standard fare for a much above average GFE encounter with a funny, happy girl that made me feel great and shakes that ass just right. Check her website if you want the details. Don?t forget that she is on tour in the West, so she will not be here forever and you should catch her while you can.

As always, this was my experience and YMMV. Treat the girl right, make her feel comfortable with you, be clean, polite, dress nice, and even if you aren?t, try to be funny. The more at ease you have the lady feel, the better your experience will be during your session.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.