Malika Fantasy visiting Ottawa June 14-17th! new selfie!

Good afternoon Ottawa gents,

I will be visiting the beautiful capital from Sunday June 14th till mid day Wednesday June 17th.. I will be available to host or visit you in the downtown core.

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Malika (ma-lee-kah) Fantasy, I'm a young French in my mid twenties who has an overwhelming lust for life and wanderlust and pleasure...I hope that we can share common passions.

CGLGaPlWUAA8eLi.jpg

Or, if you prefer the one-on-one experience, I am down-to-earth, bookworm type girl with a wild side. I love to laugh and play as much as I like discussing travel and French literature. Time with me is a sweet escape from reality with a connection that feels natural and easy.Versatile you could say that I am, from a short one hour escape to a weekend adventure away in New York, I can tailor our time together to our perfectly meet our needs. In appearance, I stand 5ft6 tall with a toned natural figure. I have soft colorful skin and waist length brown hair. A twinkle in my eyes and an impish smile.

Ihave no preference in term of terms of race, age, abilities and body size of the individuals I spend time with.

One woman isn't enough? Why not arrange my girlfriend Gia Wren Marlowe to join us? Please email me for more details.

I will be hosting from a beautiful private location in the heart of downtown. All the amenities that you need are offer. Or I can come and visit you with proper verification.

Schedule:

Sunday June 14th 4pm-8pm

Monday June 15th 8am-11pm

Tuesday June 16th 8am-5pm

Wednesday June 17th 8am-1pm

Rates:

250/hour

350/1.5 hours

450/2 hours

650/3 hours

Au plaisir de se rencontrer...

Malika