best agency/ independant in ke;owna

will be out end of august ...looking for recomdations for out call escourt to hotel.... and when incall places like beachbunnies or east of Eaden list all inclusive price...do the girls also expect huge tip (during incall /outcall)

27 views of my thread.and no responses... 27 wall flowers lets get out there..... this is a reccomendation board...reply.... pm me what should i expect with the bunnies or doll house or gardrn of eden ...incall or out... let me know

pm me some usefull reccomdationds tell me what 2 expect..... better yet sp... s pm or respond 2 thread... every city is different loking at cumming 2 kelowna ,,, 25,26,27

huge tips are not mandatory at beachbunnies or garden of eve it isall inclusive price....small tips for good service we re appreciated after my time was done....thanks to all those that replied to my question.........NOT

Red Racer,

In Kelowna, the Agencies are not all inclusive. It is just Full Service (I've worked at both places) it is at both $100 xtra for GFE, some ladies do have xtras for GREEK, aswell.

Both Agencies have beautiful girls, and Kelowna does also have many great Independents, I'm sure you'll have a great stay here!