Angelina Develin

I had wanted to see Angelina Develin for some time and finally our schedules matched up. This was the most relaxing visit with the bath first which created a relaxed atmosphere. Her place is very clean and the ambience is very soothing. Angelina is a good conversationalist and interesting lady to talk to. The massage she gave was first class and she is very good with her fingers. I just wish I had 2 hours to spend with her as 1 hour did not seem enough. I can't quite explain but a time spent with Angelia is like being almost in another world. I look forward to our next visit together sometime very soon. Thanks Angelina !

Ok so as a new hobbyist I have been reading all your posts, and I have to say thanks to everyone that contributes here...

I had been looking for a someone to start with ,so I searched and read so many recommendations before taking the plunge.

I finally settled on Angelina as she seemed safe and discreet. Which was at the top of my list. I booked a 90 min exotic massage with this amazing lady.

Ok to the points...

Contact ... emailed her, then spoke to her on the phone to arrange a time and date.

At the incall street I was texted the address. This seemed safe for both parties.

The session...

At the door I was greeted by a beautiful woman, not a girl but a real woman. I was nervous, but she put me at ease with her smile and of course the fishnet stockings and lingerie didn't hurt ether. lol

She began with a lite massage and feathering to my backside to start things rolling. This continued with warm oil and more pressured rubbing of my whole body.

At this point I was turned over to see her warm smile and fantastic body. She continued to work my body over with warm oil and magic hands.

She is very into the session and would asked how fast and what I liked, this made me want her more...

She took me right up to the time I had booked ,and past as she gave me a refreshment to replenish my fluids. The massage was the better then I could of dreamed. A goodbye embrace and it all ended to soon...

I will repeat, Suffice it to say.

I hope this review was ok, as its my first. Thanks again for everyone's help on this site.

http://www.angelinadevelin.com/

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.