Malika Fantasy available in Ottawa tomorrow and Wednesday only!

Good morning!

I am visiting the lovely Capital and have some availability Tuesday June 16th from 8am-4pm and Wednesday June 17th from 8am-1pm. I can host at an upscale location in the downtown core or come and visit you with proper verification.

My name is Malika and I am a young French woman in my mid 20's. I am a well-reviewed companion hailing from the city of Toronto. I stand 5ft6 and have a toned and curvy body that I maintain by running and regular session with a rather sadistic personal trainer. Waist length brown hair , an impish smile and my dark hazel eyes are sure to make you melt. I have numerous tattoos that give me a Suicide Girl Next Door look that will surely charm you.

CGLGaPlWUAA8eLi.jpg

I'm an unique blend of wit, French charm and passion. You can say that I am versatile, from a quick coffee break during your lunch time to a weekend long escape to New York , or simply an hour or two in private, I am a chameleon. I get along best with those who are looking for an uncomplicated encounter, wish to create an open and honest communication and love to please as much as being please

My friend Gia Wren Marlowe is also available if one women isn't enough for you ;)

Donations:

250/hour

350/1.5 hours

450/2 hours

650/3 hours.

For outcall and longer appointments please visit my website

[email protected]

text only 647-696-5066

http://www.malika-fantasy.com

Tattoo-added.jpg