It's time - Social in Ottawa!

Don't you think would a better idea , after summer when ever back from holidays etc . Kids are back to school, and life's are back to "Normal".

What ever "normal" is ..:rolleyes:

Just an idea !!!

It maybe a better show of people

Okay Cerbies, it has been a while since the last social, so I am gonna call the next one for Thursday August 19th. This is open to Cerb members and their guests. I plan to arrive after work, between 4:00 and 4:30.

I don't want to reveal the location I have selected until the week of the 19th, so if you are interested you will have to wait until then. All I will say, is that it is downtown and within walking distance of Confederation Park.

Now gentlemen, I don't think we should count on the strength of our personalities to ensure a good turn out by the ladies. We will need to treat them and show them some hospitality.

So, does this have any appeal?

Might be available to drop by but not sure yet..

So I had a brain wave and on how to make it easy for the attendees to find their fellow Cerbians. I bought a small Serbian flag :D and it will be displayed at the table where we are gathered.

Here is what the Serbian flag looks like.

picture.php?albumid=2104&pictureid=13209

See everyone on the 19th.

Additional Comments:

Something happened to the flag picture. It was here yesterday. I will do this again with a new post.

Additional Comments:

Here is a picture of the Serbian flag.

picture.php?albumid=2108&pictureid=13226

Hopefully, this one will not disappear.

W.I.T.

You figured it out. It is in a private album.

The only way I could figure out how to load a picture of the flag was through an album. I am a hobbyist so my album has to be private.

Obviously, this was the wrong approach. More stuff for me to learn.

Thanks to Old Dog for coming to my rescue.

Hi loves,

I'll make my way down to the market on Thursday evening, I'm looking forward to meeting every one.

November

If everything goes as planned, I will come for a bit :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Gentlemen,

I would like to encourage you to treat the ladies at this event. This will go a long way to ensure a good turn out for tonight and for future ones.

Hope to see everyone there.

Depending on my schedule, I will see if I could attend this social. It will be great meeting up with new people from this site.

I for one was going to go anyway, but I think it is really sweet that you gents are so thoughtful to think ahead and offer to pick up our tabs...

Sooo looking forward to meeting some great CERBites tonight! See you all soon!

Bethany

Xoxox

Hi there,

I was planning to come out today to the event but something came up for me at my workplace so I am going to have to bow out of this one. Sorry:(.

I enjoyed this evening very much. I got to chat with some of the members I already know and met some new ones that I was looking forward to seeing. To those of you who could not make it, perhaps the next one will be our opportunity to meet.