Scarlet @ CMJ

I saw Scarlet at CMJ for the first time the other night. When she walked into the room my jaw almost hit the floor. Great body and an unbelievably pretty face. She's tall (about 5'10"-5'11" I'd guess), with amazing legs. She put me at ease with a bit of pleasant conversation and good eye contact. We had a sensual shower followed by a very nice massage that got some knots out of my traps... and a few other places as well. My only complaint was that I only had half an hour with her. Definitely will repeat, and definitely will book more than half an hour next time.

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

WOW that's all I can say, WOW. Scarlett reminds me of Miranda Kerr. She's DDG, has a beautiful, toned, tanned body, smoky eyes and luscious lips. She's friendly and a great conversationalist and just a really nice person. What an addition to CMJ !

I just finished an hour session with Starlet (this is a more appropriate pseudonym than Scarlet, imho). I was surprised by a long list of things before, during and after our session. Those things include (but aren't limited to):

• how few recommendations she has to date. This is what moved me to write my first.

• how beautiful she is. I know this has been pointed out here already, but I still wasn't prepared.

• how easy she is to talk to. From the moment we met I felt at ease.

• how fast our time together went. This is the first time in a long time that I've booked an hour at CMJ and wished I booked more.

• how much I'm looking forward to seeing her again. We made plans to make wint-o-green lifesaver sparks together.

Finally I'd like to send a big thank you to Ava for recommending Starlet to me before she left CMJ.

I know I'm going to kick myself for writing this when it becomes impossible to book an appointment with her, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Guest **oo**e

Saw Scarlet again. She's very sweet. DDG with the face and body of a top model.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.