Seductive beauty visiting you in Saint John

Good evening,

My name is Carley Chase and I am an independent, part-time, High End SP. I cater to an elite class who enjoys the companionship of a fine woman, for; dinner dates, days of bliss, sleep overs, travel or a memorable brief encounter.

I am extremely open-minded, sultry and seductive. My relaxation massage will take every bit of discomfort from your body. I love bringing your deepest desires to a reality. I look at life with a smile. I always try to find the best in things. I am free spirited, easy going and just love having fun. I am conscientious, considerate and very polite. I present myself as the lady I am. My personality is unparalleled.

I have a model build and features. I stand 5 ft 9, with sun kissed skin and long blond hair. With sultry deep brown eyes that will melt your heart. You will instantly feel at ease the moment we meet. While you will be mesmerized by my features, my inner beauty will leave you speechless.

To arrange a date please email me at [email protected]

To learn more about me visit my website at http://www.carleychase.com

I am so happy to say that I will be visiting you this week in Saint John! I can't wait to see you.

Goodnight and lots of love to you always

Carley xox

picture.php?albumid=10596&pictureid=71482

• Like 1