Looking for massage close to Airport

so. I am traveling to Toronto this week and staying close to Pearson

Looking for a great massage.

Clean, knock out staff, safe with a great reputation.

Can anyone recommend for me?

Thanks

There are a few.

Steeles Royal has 3 locations not far. All are well run and have good selections. the Obsession location is a little further away, but offers a little kinkier experience, if you seek it.

For the last 15 years I usually land at Pearson and head for Club Two Mountains. Have always had great luck for the type of massage I enjoy. SRM and the zillions of other clubs mostly in Mississauga "Sauga" I do very careful selection of women from sites. I also only do nude-reverse (thanks to retired abt 90 yr-old Helen mayor) since I love doing Esalen reverse as much as receiving.

BTW the last two years (latest May 2015) their hours sign on door said close at 3PM which should be 3AM. Wonder if they changed it by now. I showed them their sign in 2014 and 2015 since they were amazed it said closed at 3PM.

Depends on what you mean by "girlfriend" I was one of the first to use GFE on the alt.sex.prostitution newsgroup with 300 baud readers before there were websites. It meant caring intimacy for the moment, a real connection. It had nothing to do with illegal (in U.S.) sex acts or high risk or any sex acts. It has been hijacked since then to be sex acts which was never the original meaning.

Now, no there are not sex acts paid for at nude-reverse massage places, however yes I usually regard it as like a girlfriend for the moment.

Depends on your definition of GFE.

I was amoung the first to use the term on the alt.sex.prostitution newsgroup with 300 baud packet readers before there were websites. It meant an intimate caring real interaction for the moment. It has nothing whatsoever to do with illegal (in U.S.) risky sex acts like some have made it perverted to mean.

Massage places do not sell sex acts, but yes, I regard most of my experiences as GFE using the original definition.

• Like 1