Karmella is a true gem

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Today I met Karmella for the first time. I was a little wary because of the general reputation of Asian providers in Ottawa, but I'm super glad I TOFTT in this case.

Karmella is a gem of an exception. She's a beautiful asian woman who is truly charming, with a great sense of humor. Her pictures are accurate.

She's got a bod that's to die for! She's not a spinner, but trust me - you won't be disappointed.

As for her service, it was time very well spent. I'm super happy she's decided to seek work in Ottawa, as I hope to see her many more times in the future :)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Guest **spo**

I had a chance to see this beauty today on the recommendation of a trusted friend. Karmaella is bubbly, and all around fun. Acronyms are on the side of a girlfriend. She has a twinkle in her eye however if you treat her with respect. I would recommend and plan to repeat.

I'll add my accolades and a thank you note to the posters above for the recommendation.

A smart, very well educated, hot Asian girl. Combination of a sexy student and a model you see at Hot Import Nights car shows around the US. Kinda reminded me of Tiffany, another Asian girl of similar proportions who rides with the bodylanguage crew.

I had a great time, even though I wish it lasted a bit longer. From the moment I walked in her condo, to the moment I left, I was treated like a king. Limited by time available that day, I intent to see her again for multiple hours in the near future.

Hope she accomplishes all her life dreams and objectives, she definitely deserves it!

Karmella on BP

True Vietnamese companion are far and few. Karmella is a CBV, authentic personality, passion, and connection.

She wants to be treated like a woman, regardless of her choice of temporary occupation.

So if you are looking for a Ho, look elsewhere. HOWEVER, when that connection is made - wowowowoowowow! It's fireworks and more firework like a Chinese New Year mile long firecracker.

Performance started out good, dfk, she's still reading you ... Then some exciting foreplay. I started a sexy sixtynine to break ice. She realized I'm not kidding around and that I'm going to make out with her passionately ... Did things ever get exciting. Nothing mechanical here. NOTHING! All ferocious passion, and pure craziness and gee --- she's really good. Almost as good as me! She's bare and very clean. No pretension, no rule this, don't do that ... Purely go with the flow, and it seems that she too went with the flow. A very long awaited experience and it's refreshing. Everything you think you know about Asian woman from those Asian agency ... Toss them out the window. Nothing like that here. It's all about connection. Don't get me wrong, she's also highly skilled. Hands down, #Best69 #BestDTBBBJ #BestLookIntoMyEyesAnd####Me! Look ever.

Unfortunately, time is short for a full on review, but if there are any further request for info, just post it here. I'll do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

My recommendation, dress to impress, and be ready to sweep her off her feet. Be your best sexy James Bond and look her in the eyes and tell her you're a 30 year old virgin. Do it with a straight face!

Physically she's 5'-6" without heals, and 5'10" with ... My experience with her was heals on. Kinky! Enhanced. Tight.

BL seal of approval. I'm vouching for her, so let your guard down and approach her.

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!

Guest *r***x

The first thing you notice is her smile. She lights up the room with her infectious and flirty energy! I was hoping for a real G F E - I was not disappointed! Smart, fun, beautiful, sexy and caring - did I say sexy? Lovely tight curves everywhere and a delicious mix of naughty and nice!

Time with Karmella slipped away much too quickly but I now have a lasting and blissful memory of her :)

Certain people have a gift - they have a way of making you feel that you are the only person that matters. Karmella, thank you for making me feel so special during our time together <3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.