Off Topic:anyone been to Varadero

going for my 50th alone - wondering if anyone has been there? I speak spanish so will probably figure it out but I would love to have the company of a nubia(girlfriend) for the week.

if anyone has been there please let me know what your experience was!

thanks

r100rs

You will have better finding luck finding Nubia in Egypt. Novia's on the other hand are easy to meet in cuba.

Guest gagagaga

when you go, if you are staying at an all inclusive, speak to the guys working in the lobby. they will hook you up with a clean girl of legal age.

Last time I was there was a few years back and I brought a girlfriend but there was ample paid companionship everywhere-- I have seen recommendations though that the way to go is to find a semi-pro-- The hotel guys can help or there are some dance clubs where its mainly girls looking to hook up

I will be visiting Cuba for the 13th time a week from today, so I know a bit about the country and the chica's. By the way ... a girlfriend in Spanish is novia ... not nubia <grin>

Varadero isn't the best place to go to because it caters to the foreign tourists, I wouldn't advise it at all if you want to meet a Cubana.

Places I can recommend will vary since I'm not sure what you enjoy. For example, do you want to be near a beach or in the midst of a town or city? When will you be going? It's very difficult bringing chicas into hotels in Cuba, not impossible, but difficult. Another route is staying in a casa particular (do a search for that and you'll find many websites).

Any further questions, feel free to ask!

MrGreek :rolleyes:

going for my 50th alone - wondering if anyone has been there? I speak spanish so will probably figure it out but I would love to have the company of a nubia(girlfriend) for the week.

if anyone has been there please let me know what your experience was!

thanks

r100rs

guess my spanish is rusty, nubia - yes that related to clouds I think nublado - cloudy - novia right got it. but I would like cloudy girl....

I will be staying downtown varadero .... I'll figure it out ... your right talk to the hotel guys - they can help - that was my plan... I heard there are dance clubs where everyone meets girls so I will check it out