picture.php?albumid=877&pictureid=5061

Currently booking the Sweetest of Massages ~ Weekdays 7am-10pm, weekends 10am-10pm.

My massages are perfect for you if you are seeking a safe, sensual, and seductive escape from reality, being pampered with care and extra sexy attention, and in the company of a natural, nude and naughty ultra-curvaceous brunette...

picture.php?albumid=10584&pictureid=71354

Come relax with me at my discreet, independent, sexy and inviting west end location(Maitland/417).

1hr session $180

1.5hr session $240

2hr session $300

Each additional 30 minutes $60

*New Clients*

If you are mature (25+), respectful and looking for a sensual massage with a beautiful, intelligent and extra-curvaceous brunette, please visit my website www.sweetestmassage.com and then send me an email at [email protected] to start the pre-screening process.

I value my discretion as much as yours and really want to ensure that you are willing to get personal, I expect to hear only from sweet and caring individuals with whom I can share my sweetness...

*Returning Clients*

Can't wait to reconnect, have been messaging and reconnecting with many of you already and I am so honoured to be welcomed back so warmly. Can't wait to return the warmth to you when we next meet!

Previous clients may call, text or email to book, same day sessions are often available (email for new mobile).

Bethany

Xoxox

• Like 2