I don't usually write reviews, as every one has their own taste, but now I have to share.

I had the pleasure of spending time with Sierra a few days ago, and I have to stress "Pleasure". I have met this lady a few times in the past and defiantly will again in the future. She is amazing and each visit is somehow better then the last. To start with, Sierra is a wonderful lady, beautiful and intelligent, a truly nice person. From the first second I walk in the door to when I regrettably leave, I feel totally relaxed and welcome. Her location is safe, clean, tasteful, and even has a great view. Sierra herself is simply gorgeous, tall, deep blue eyes, long blond hair and a smoking hot body!! Her talents are amazing and always surprise me (what she can do with ice cubes will blow your mind) lol. She is adventuresome, and just fun to be with. I have visited a few ladies over the years, but Sierra is in a class all her own. I actually believe she enjoys our time together, which is rare, there is nothing fake about this lady. If you do have the opportunity to visit with Sierra treat her with the respect she truly deservers, and you will be rewarded with a unforgettable experience.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.