This summer, I?ve had the great pleasure of seeing several travelling SPs come through Winnipeg. I?ve only been in the hobby for about two years and in those two years I had seen maybe a total of five or six ladies. That?s it. The travelling SP tour thing is completely new to me. I had seen advertisements for many high profile ladies on EC, CERB, etc. but really never had any inclination of actually hooking up with any of these fine looking SPs?and to be honest, I don?t really know why that was my position.

Upon a recommendation from a friend, I saw my first travelling SP this past February?and you know what? I liked it! It was such a positive experience that I have seen several (and repeats too) since then.

I will do my first travelling SP review on the beautiful Katia. Like I said, I first found out about her through a friend and then later, on EC. So, went on the computer and researched a bit and liked what I saw and read. I email Katia to set up a meeting and a couple of days later, we met for the first time.

We met at nice hotel near the airport area. The room was spacious, air conditioned and clean. Katia?s photos absolutely mirror her image in person: she has a slim, toned and fit physique. She has very attractive and alluring eastern European looks and face (her photos are available on EC, so you can go see it for yourself as well). When I entered, she welcomed me in and gave me a light kiss and hug. First, I showered quickly and then we both companied each other on the bed for s little conversation. I?d say Katia has good command of the English language and we were able to have a fabulous talk about all sorts of things. After this, we move to some great action. Katia and I start off with some light kissing with the occasional tongue action! I then undid her lingerie by first removing her bottom and decided to leave her top?it was a hot look so I left it like that! I kiss her fantastically sculpted body all over and just enjoyed the caress between us. Katia is soft-spoken and very sexy while this is all going on. From here we move to some foreplay which included some oral stimulation where I?m standing and she?s sitting on one of the chairs (nice!!!!). We then engage in several other hot positions on the bed where I finished, satisfied. I then go for quickie shower to rinse off. That was round one. We lie down on the bed and talk about where we both live, what we do, etc. I thought Katia was very open and sincere in our conversations. Round two starts shortly thereafter. Again, Katia pleasures me with some fine oral and on to some missionary to finish for the day. Now I?m pooped...but it was grrrrrrreat!

As always, the hour goes by fast and next thing I know it was time for me to get dress and head off. I never felt rushed by Katia. In fact, I was politely going to leave a tad earlier but Katia insisted I didn?t have to run off into the sunset just yet so I stayed just a little longer to enjoy some more conversation.

I must be very lucky so far because I haven?t had those terrible SP encounters you read and hear about on these discussion boards. Although I have to confess, I?m a little picky with whom I see. So whether it?s luck or that I?m just cautious, I?ve been pretty fortunate to have enjoyed time with some super gals. You can put Katia as another success story for this hobbyist.

She?s a very nice person and quite frankly, super hot!

Happy travels everyone,

HC

?You can?t start a fire?without a spark.?

-The Boss

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.