The best barbiedoll made to please u n u to play with be my king Magicmouth (best!)

Addictive Barbie I'm your Barbie girl come play with me

Hello lovelies,

It's me barbie. I wanted to let you know that I am available upon request at 9022100434 (text are preferred ) [email protected] or a pm

I start doing in calls when I wake up in the morning until about 10 1030 pm I live in a hotel downtown Halifax (Halifax Dartmouth areas mainly )I also have a driver that will transport me for out call with no extra fees incall and outcall are the same rate 140/HH 240/hr

I am 5'2 (I'm not short I'm funsized !)

100lbs nice and tiny slim stomach bust is C33 very perky all natural bouncy bubble bum (I love spankings) silky smooth golden skin very fit lean with tone I take pride in taking care of myself always shower ready and presentable I am 20 years old intelligent sensual I can be a very bad girl or the angel you desire I a to please everybody I meet (very kind hearted empathic respectable young lady) I want you to be comfortable and relaxed I will amaze you with my skills relieving all of your stress I always enjoy my self because I love what I do and i deffintly let it show I'll make you my only focus I don't clock watch or rush or spend time on my phone then minute you come in my door you I will be yours for an enchanting unforgettable experience I really hope to hear for you xox Barbie