Classy and Curvilicious Charlotte Edwards Takes on Ottawa July 27-28

Hello Gentleman!

I am heading to Ottawa for my first time and thought I'd come say hello! I've had a few requests to come out this way and I am happy to be able to accommodate.

I am a discreet upscale service provider and offer top notch sensual encounters for those looking for a truly slow, sexy and incredible experience. I offer intensely sensual sessions at flat rates, that are all inclusive.

If you've been wanting something a little different, a little sexier with sensational passion you've found your girl. My reviews can be found on the review section on my website.

9ayag4.jpg

2yyppbb.jpg

25apvgw.jpg

2a8nvop.jpg

35i3vdg.jpg

I'm offering intimate solo sessions for respectful gentleman in an upscale location that are sure to make you a believer in the art of talking and cuddling.

Appointments are always booked only for you, no double booking ever, and no rushing. Your comfort and relaxation is paramount for me.

For more info about me and reviews go to www.CharlotteEdwards.ca

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ottawa

Mon July 27

3pm-11pm

Tues July 28

11am-8pm

All Inclusive Rates:

$300/h $375/75 min $450/90 min $600/2 hours $850/3 hours

Longer appointments more than 3 hours are always available, so please inquire. I would love to accompany you on a romantic dinner date, or to a movie, or spend the night on the town. Personally i prefer longer sessions, so if in doubt go for the longer full experience so that you can enjoy every moment. :)

Fresh towels, soap, mouthwash, and all supplies included at my condo. Low volume and discreet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

34yqyqa.jpg

1zl9bus.jpg

if91ky.jpg

ALL INCLUSIVE RATES. NO UPSELLS. RECENT PICS

www.CharlotteEdwards.ca You won't be disappointed. :)

Please use my contact form on my website for booking inquiries. Thank you!

See you soon!

Charlotte xoxo

My review: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=694491#post694491

• Like 2