You might be right!

Many people here talk about the ladies at Navadas.

Nicole I believe. Might be worth checking on.

I would suggest either Ashley, very pretty, smooth hard body, would rate her a solid 9. If your looking for a big rack so to speak, then you should definitely go for Sabrina, she is about 5 ft 9, beautiful face & body, fake but very real boobs if there is such a thing. Time out I have found is by far the cleanest place, & has the best looking ladies. You may not get full service, but you do feel safe, ymmv with most girls, I have had full serve, but I regret I will not say with who as it would more than likely end up getting the girl fired. Have fun...

I went to time out a while back (1 year) was not impressed. Fee was minimal but the service was too. A lot off add on charges and privacy was a bit awkward

I have been to TimeOut a couple of times over many years - always been the same. Very clean, attractive ladies, but I found it wasn't very interactive. Had just about as much fun getting a sponge bath in the hospital. And yes, then there are the add-on fees. I have found that it is much better to see an SP for an incall session - just seems more private, relaxed, and less restrictive. Hearing people walking up and down the hallway or in the next room is an unnecessary distraction.

If I had to pick a place, I prefer Nevada's. Generally the girls there have ranged from good to great and the place isn't as clean and nice as Timeout, but still better than the others.

Guest dare you

nicest decor in Wpg, but not full service. a hot tub, nice massage depending on who you get, and a hand or cblowjob. tip whatever the room charge is.